- VIP door-to-door travel service
- Tour Manager
- Included Excursions
- Selected meals included
Anchored off the south coast, the tiny, chalky gem that is the Isle of Wight boasts 25 miles of sweeping shoreline, spectacular rugged cliffs, traditional English villages, and a host of coastal eateries specialising in fresh-from-the-net seafood. We introduce you to Queen Victoria’s seaside palace, Italianate Osborne House; the famous lighthouse at the Needles, which perches on the island’s most westerly tip; and, set in the heart of the island, dramatic Carisbrooke Castle.
- 4 nights in hotel (accommodation as specified or similar)
- 8 meals: 4 breakfasts (days 2-5) 4 dinners (days 1-4)
2 included excursions and visits
- Excursion to Carisbrooke Castle, Sandown, Shanklin and Godshill
- Excursion to Osborne House, Alum Bay and Yarmouth
Plus all these benefits
- Titan’s VIP door-to-door travel service
- Services of a Titan tour manager
- Return ferry crossing (Portsmouth/Isle of Wight)
- Best available coaches with experienced drivers
The Royal Hotel ****
This family run 4 star hotel is well positioned just 10 minutes walk from the town centre and served by buses to various other surrounding towns. The property is steeped in Victorian history, tastefully decorated to reflect its past, with a 2-rosette restaurant, bar, lounge & conservatory, all in a traditional style with an emphasis on comfort. The outdoor heated swimming pool (open April-October) is amid the hotel’s gardens, some of which are located across the road, on top of a hill, and if you chose to make the climb you will be rewarded with a magnificent sea-view.
The bedrooms have their own style and vary in size, layout and décor. All are en-suite with a TV, telephone and tea/coffee making facilities. The hotel has a lift totwo floors and one guest room for the disabled traveller, subject to availability. However, due to the age of the building there are a number of steps along the corridors, no ground floor rooms and not all bedrooms are directly lift accessible. Also, the town of Ventnor is on a terraced hill, so you will encounter slopes and steps en routeto both the town centre and beach.