Titan's Protection Promise*
Updated 21 September 2020
With a multitude of awards and over 40 years’ experience to our name, we are the escorted tour specialist. We are determined to curate and offer the very best escorted tours, while keeping all our customers safe, well and happy. Titan’s Protection Promise has been created to make sure you feel safe and secure when you choose to travel with us. From ensuring we have a clean environment throughout, following current social distancing guidelines and prioritising your health and wellbeing, we will continue to monitor the situation to make sure you have a worry-free holiday.
*Based on current guidelines. This page is updated as per the latest information and advice.
Hassle-free bookings and unlimited changes
When you book a holiday with us we want to make sure you can do so with confidence.
- Our Early Bird Price Promise means we’ll automatically pass on the difference if we lower the price of your holiday after you’ve booked.
- We introduced our Flexi Deposit to allow you to make unlimited changes to your holiday up until final payment, with no additional fee.*
- If we have to cancel your holiday, you can switch to another date or tour (changes in price will be confirmed at this time) or opt for a full cash refund within 14 days. No questions and no credit notes, guaranteed.
- We’re ABTA and ATOL bonded, so your money is safe with us.
*Fees may apply for non refundable flights or higher deposit tours, please ask one of our advisors for full details
Safeguarding your money
- All customers travelling on flight-inclusive holidays will be 100% financially protected as your money will now be held in a separate Trust account, overseen by the Civil Aviation Authority.
- Holidays without a flight, such as our UK short breaks and no-fly cruises, are also 100% protected by way of a bond held with ABTA
- If Titan has to cancel your holiday, you will get a no-quibble cash refund within 14 days
- Book with confidence and be reassured your holiday, money, safety and wellbeing will be protected.
We’re here, even before you’ve packed your bags…
Whether it’s before you depart for your trip or during your holiday, you will have round-the-clock support from our teams here in the UK and from your dedicated tour manager at your destination, as well as our 24-hour duty officers.
You can contact us at any time with questions, but due to the ever-changing situation, we will send you detailed up to date information that will cover all aspects of your holiday from start to finish a few weeks prior to your date of departure. Should you need to complete a COVID-19 health declaration (in line with current guidelines) prior to travelling, we will contact you. We may also need to send these declarations to our trusted partners, who have this as a condition of acceptance before travel.
Our Protection Promise includes:
Our commitment to cleanliness
Providing a clean environment for our customers is paramount. Here is a list of all sanitising measures that will be in place throughout your holiday. .
VIP Travel service
- Our VIP drivers will make sure their vehicles are sanitised and spotless for your journey to and from the airport.
- Our friendly drivers will be adhering to strict health and safety guidelines.
At the airport
- You will need to wear face coverings at airports and on board flights. We also suggest using hand sanitisers on a regular basis.
- Onboard service levels including food and drink choices may be amended
- Our airline partners will regularly deep-clean their aircrafts. To read about what each airline is doing please click the following links: Air Canada, British Airways, Cathay Pacific, Easyjet, Emirates, Eurostar, KLM, LATAM, Norwegian, QANTAS, Uzbekistan Airways, Virgin Atlantic, Gatwick Airport, Heathrow Airport
- Ensure you are symptom free before leaving home.
- Observe social distancing.
- Pack enough masks for your holiday. For surgical type masks you will require one for every four hours of air travel.
- Pack alcohol based hand sanitiser. Remember only 100ml of liquid is allowed onboard an aircraft.
- Pack alcohol based wipes to clean surfaces.
- If possible, download the airline app and travel through the airport contactless (or check in and print boarding pass at home).
- Inflight food is likely to be limited, therefore our recommendation is to buy food to take onboard your flight. Particularly if you have dietary requirements.
- There may be additional restrictions on hand luggage, so do keep only what you need for the journey in your hand luggage.
Our Protection Promise ensures that all our customers can travel with confidence, from a low-cost Flexi Deposit and no-quibble refund should your holiday be cancelled, to stringent cleaning procedures and expert support; we know you’ll be in safe hands.
While our Protection Promise extends to all Titan holidays, we want to make sure our river cruise passengers will know what to expect. Our passengers will have to sign a health declaration, and so too will the crew, who will be fully trained on social distancing and safety procedures, have regular temperature checks and wearing PPE while interacting with customers. Please see below on how we are committed to making sure you will have a worry-free river cruise.
Before boarding the ship
- A health declaration will be required
- Your temperature will be checked before boarding
- There will be a socially distanced boarding process
- All passengers and staff must always sanitise their hands when boarding
Our commitment to cleanliness
- Each cabin will be deep-cleaned before your arrival
- Daily sanitisation of door handles, remote controls, telephone, etc. in the cabins
- Public areas and touchpoints will be sanitised regularly throughout each day
- The restaurant will be deep cleaned before each meal
Dining and meals on board
- Restaurants will be reconfigured to adhere to social distancing requirements. Depending on the number of customers on board, two sitting for meals may be required
- Self-service buffet meals will not be available. The staff will serve meals from the buffet area
- The crew will use PPE in the kitchen and restaurant, including face coverings and gloves
Why choose a Titan Travel tour or cruise?
Our award-winning collection of holidays covers all seven continents, with carefully planned itineraries ranging from rail journeys and river cruises, to small-group adventures and trips exclusively for solo travellers
Our promise that we will ensure your holiday is safe and secure
VIP Travel Service on every holiday
Smooth transfers to and from home with unlimited mileage
97% would book again
Holiday reviews and ratings from verified Titan travellers
Early Bird Price Promise
Early bookers will never pay more than last-minute bookers