- VIP door-to-door travel service
- Tour Manager
- Free UK domestic flights
- Included Excursions
For centuries, the rivers, canals and lakes of northwest Russia provided the tsars with a serene and luxurious means of travel between the imperial powerhouses of Moscow and St Petersburg. It is still the most relaxing way to experience two of the world’s greatest cities - Moscow, with its imposing icons and colourful cathedrals, and St Petersburg, with its palaces and museums brimming with priceless treasures. This superb value cruise includes extended stays in both and, en route, a glimpse into Russia’s timeless rural life, revealing perhaps a few of the secrets of a country famously described by Winston Churchill as ‘a riddle wrapped in a mystery inside an enigma’.
- 10 nights full board cruise on MS Rublev
- 29 meals: 10 breakfasts (days 2-11) 9 lunches (days 2-10) 10 dinners (days 1-10)
- Titan onboard cocktail party
Included excursions and visits: 9
- Hermitage Museum visit
- St Petersburg city tour
- Walking tour of Mandrogi
- Kizhi Open Air Museum of Architecture
- Kirillo-Belozersky Monastery
- Yaroslavl city tour
- Walking tour of Uglich including the Church of St Dmitry on the Blood
- Moscow orientation tour
- Visit the Kremlin
Plus all these benefits:
- Titan’s VIP door-to-door travel service
- Free connecting flights from regional airports
- Check-in service by Titan staff
- Services of an experienced Titan tour manager
- Scheduled Swiss International Air Lines or Lufthansa indirect flights
- Porterage (one bag per person)
- Airport taxes, security charges and fuel surcharges
- Port taxes
- UK Air Passenger Duty (APD)
Commencing 10th December 2014 it became necessary for all UK and Irish residents flying into Russia to present themselves at one of two centres, either London or Edinburgh, between one and two months prior to travel date. The applicants will have to provide fingerprints, Passports and completed Application Forms.
Provided that all documentation is accurate and accepted, the Russian authorities will process the Application and return the Passport, with the Russian Visa, by post direct to the applicant within approximately 14 days. This visit would take place between one and two months before travel and of course would have to be undertaken by each traveller.
For more information regarding the details of the centre where the processes will take place, please click here.
If you should have any queries regarding this please do not hesitate to contact our helpdesk department free on 0800 988 5811 and they will be able to advise further.