- VIP door-to-door travel service
- Tour Manager
- Connecting flights
- Included Excursions
These two Russian cities offer architectural icons, world-class museums and cultural showcases in abundance. And thanks to the Sapsan high-speed rail link, you can experience them both in one manageable week. We begin by touring Moscow’s Red Square, marvelling at the Byzantine colour of St Basil’s Cathedral. Later we explore the vast Kremlin, including the Grand Kremlin Palace. Moving on to St Petersburg, we witness the treasures of the astounding Hermitage Museum and stroll amongst myriad fountains at the extravagant Peterhof Palace.
- 6 nights in hotels (accommodation as specified or similar)
- 9 meals: 6 breakfasts (days 2-7) 3 dinners (days 1, 3 and 6)
6 included excursions and visits
- Tours of Moscow (with early entrance to the Kremlin and Armoury); and St Petersburg
- Entrance to Peter and Paul Fortress; Catherine Palace; Hermitage Museum; and Peterhof Palace (early entrance)
Plus all these benefits
- Titan’s VIP door-to-door travel service
- Services of a Titan tour manager
- International flights (prices are based on return flights with British Airways from London Heathrow. Supplements may apply from other airports)
- Train journey from Moscow to St Petersburg
- Best available coaches with experienced drivers
- All airport taxes and duties
Commencing 10th December 2014 it became necessary for all UK and Irish residents flying into Russia to present themselves at one of two centres, either London or Edinburgh, between one and two months prior to travel date. The applicants will have to provide fingerprints, Passports and completed Application Forms.
Provided that all documentation is accurate and accepted, the Russian authorities will process the Application and return the Passport, with the Russian Visa, by post direct to the applicant within approximately 14 days. This visit would take place between one and two months before travel and of course would have to be undertaken by each traveller.
For more information regarding the details of the centre where the processes will take place, please click here.
If you should have any queries regarding this please do not hesitate to contact our helpdesk department free on 0800 988 5811 and they will be able to advise further.
National Folklore Show Kostroma
Enjoy this authentic national Russian Folk show full of music, dance and drama, which combine elegant sets and costumes and elaborate special effects.
Price From: £65 per person
Performance at Alexandrinski, Conservatiore Hall, Mikhailovsky, Hermitage or Mariinski theatre
Enjoy a spectacular show at one of Russia’s best theatres (performance will be confi rmed 8-4 weeks prior to your tour departure).
Price From: £148
Please Note: A minimum number of 2 people required to operate both excursions