UK Christmas Breaks
Enjoy the festive period with our Christmas holidays in the UK
- 4-night UK Christmas breaks departing 23 December*
- Enjoy a classic Christmas Day lunch together
- Breakfast and dinner included each day
- VIP door-to-door transfers to take you from home to hotel (and back)
- At least two excursions included
- Festive decorations and entertainment at the majority of hotels
*Except ‘Norfolk Christmas’, which departs 22 December for 5 nights
Where are you headed for Christmas this year? From Newcastle to Exeter, our 4-night UK Christmas breaks reveal the seasonal splendour of some of our most historic cities, picturesque villages and rural landscapes – and offer a fantastic (and hassle-free) way to celebrate the festive season.
Spend Christmas Eve enjoying carols in the iconic Royal Albert Hall or admiring the Christmas tree in Ely’s spectacular cathedral. On Boxing Day, perhaps warm up with tea and mince pies before boarding a restored steam train on the Tanfield Railway, or spend the day exploring the beautiful Peak District.
Toast Christmas morning with a glass of fizz among new friends, and enjoy a traditional turkey-and-trimmings lunch – without having to worry about all the prep and washing up. We’ll take care of all the details, so you can truly put your feet up and enjoy yourself.