- Where to go in November
Where to go in November
Tropical adventures, unique festivals, wildlife watching – when it comes to November holidays, there are plenty of exciting options. We’ve picked out five of our favourite tours for the month, ranging from a special departure that celebrates Mexico’s Day of the Dead, to a three-week journey discovering the temples, markets and museums of Vietnam, Cambodia and Laos. Scroll down to find out our top recommendations for where to go in November.
Our pick: the best places to visit in November
1. MexicoMexico’s Day of the Dead celebrates loved ones who have passed away. Locals mark the occasion by gathering with families, decorating graves or altars with flowers and offerings, and eating traditional treats like pan de muerto (bread of the dead) and calaveras (skull-shaped sweets).
2. BorneoNovember is a bit of a shoulder season in Borneo – you’re into the rainy period (so expect daily showers), but the rainforest is lush and the wildlife abundant. Crowds are fewer, too, which makes visiting popular attractions like the orang-utan rehabilitation centre in Sepilok, a lot easier.
3. EgyptThe summer heat in Egypt can be stifling, but by November it’s a lot more manageable (think mid-20s rather than mid-30s). The cooler temperatures are ideal for exploring the temples and pyramids, and for enjoying the scenery from up on deck aboard a Nile cruise.
£2,099per person 2 12 days
4. Vietnam, Cambodia & LaosWeather-wise, November is one of the best months to visit Indochina. You’ll avoid the high humidity and monsoon rains, and enjoy slightly cooler temperatures across Vietnam, Cambodia and Laos. As the rainy season will have just ended, you’ll also be able to see each country at its greenest and lushest.
£3,499per person 2 22 days
5. AustralasiaNovember marks the end of spring in Australia and New Zealand, and is a great overall time to travel. The climate varies hugely between the two countries (and even between different regions), but you should enjoy fairly pleasant temperatures across most destinations at this time of year (with the exception of the Red Centre, which can be hot). As a bonus, November is prime time to see New Zealand’s beautiful lupins in full bloom.
Australia and New Zealand
£6,599per person 2 26 days
Looking to travel at a different time of year? Take a look at the rest of our Where to Go When calendar…
Why choose a Titan Travel tour or cruise?
Our award-winning collection of holidays covers all seven continents, with carefully planned itineraries ranging from rail journeys and river cruises, to small-group adventures and trips exclusively for solo travellers
Our promise that we will ensure your holiday is safe and secure
VIP Travel Service on every holiday
Hassle-free transfers from home with unlimited mileage
98% would book again
Holiday reviews and ratings from verified Titan travellers
Early Bird Price Promise
Early bookers will never pay more than last-minute bookers