Australia tour holidays
An ancient landscape with over 50,000 years of indigenous culture, jaw-dropping coastlines and laidback charm, there is nowhere else like Australia. Our Australia tours have been designed so that you can immerse yourselves in this wonderfully diverse country - a destination that ticks off natural wonders, iconic sites and quirky wildlife (as well as some extraordinary beaches).
Enjoy an urban escape in cosmopolitan cities including Sydney, Melbourne and Perth. Sip delicious wines in Australia’s prestigious wine regions, from Hunter Valley in New South Wales to Yarra Valley in Victoria. And perhaps sample a few unusual dishes using native ingredients found nowhere else on Earth.
Ultimate Australia holidays would also need to include a trip to the dramatic Outback. We’ll take you to ochre lands where you can indulge your adventurous spirit and explore Uluru and Kata Tjuta National Park. You’ll discover the Whitsunday Islands and enter the gateway to the Great Barrier Reef – where whales, sharks and an abundance of marine life can be seen. Combined with exhilarating road trips and rail journeys, our Australia holidays will take you on a journey like no other.
The Great Barrier Reef
Where else in the world can you experience a rich ecosystem that spans some 2,000km of coastline? Rated as one of seven Natural Wonders of the World, the remarkable Great Barrier Reef is visible from space - but you don’t have to travel out of this world to enjoy it. Our Great Barrier Reef holidays not only take you to Queensland, the gateway to the reef and its stunning islands, but they allow you to explore some of Australia's best destinations before and after your reef experience.
To see the incredible and diverse marine life on our Australia tours, hop on board a semi-submersible boat and experience an underwater observatory, snorkel in the crystal-clear coral waters or even dive below the waves. The multitude of colourful tropical fish will astound, as will the diverse marine life - think turtles, clown fish and sharks.
It’s the incredible experiences we can arrange on our Australia holidays that will create those memories of a lifetime - from helicopter rides over the Great Barrier Reef to sipping bubbles as you watch the sun set behind Uluru, we always try to make our escorted tours special.
We take care of all the logistics so you don’t have to. Whether you have a couple of weeks to squeeze in as many of Australia’s highlights as possible, or a month to swim with coral fish at the Great Barrier Reef, listen to rainforest birds, look out for crocs in the wetlands and absorb the eclectic towns between, then you can do that, knowing you’re in safe hands.
Your Australia holiday doesn’t have to start and end with your tour. We can add stopovers, arrange extra nights in Australia, and sort out alternative flights if you’d like to visit friends or family before or after the tour. If you have the time, you could even combine two itineraries – perfect if you want in-depth tours of both Australia and New Zealand. Plus with our award-winning VIP door-to-door travel service, you can switch on holiday mode from the get-go.
- Sydney, the country’s biggest city, is famed for its beaches, Opera House and Harbour Bridge, and is also a gateway to the spectacular Blue Mountains
- Melbourne, Australia’s charming cultural capital with Victorian grandeur and modern outlook, is within sight of Yarra Valley, the Little Penguins of Phillip Island, the historic Puffing Billy Steam Train and the Twelve Apostles along the Great Ocean Road
- Cosmopolitan Perth, on the Pacific coast, is one of the world’s most isolated major cities, and a gateway to Rottnest Island, home of the wonderfully chipper quokkas
- Darwin, a historically fascinating city, sits near beautiful Katherine Gorge and Kakadu’s ever-changing wetlands
- Cairns is on the doorstep of tropical parks and the Great Barrier Reef
- Noosa, a surfer’s town on the beach-lined Sunshine Coast is the departure point for the world’s largest sand island - the beautiful Fraser Island - with evolving white sand dunes and crystal clear lakes
- The Red Centre is more than hot, terracotta-red desert - there’s Uluru and Kata Tjuta, indigenous stories and rock art, and Alice Springs with its famous Royal Flying Doctor Service
Flight time from London to Melbourne is approximately 21 hours and 30 mins.
Why choose a Titan Travel tour or cruise?
Our award-winning collection of holidays covers all seven continents, with carefully planned itineraries ranging from rail journeys and river cruises, to small-group adventures and trips exclusively for solo travellers.
Our promise that we will ensure your holiday is safe and secure
VIP Travel Service
Smooth transfers to and from home with unlimited mileage
97% would book again
Holiday reviews and ratings from verified Titan travellers
Early Bird Price Promise
Early bookers will never pay more than last-minute bookers