- VIP door-to-door travel service
- Tour Manager
- Connecting flights
- Included Excursions
The spirit of Route 66 is ingrained in the American psyche. Nicknamed the ‘Mother Road’ by John Steinbeck, this iconic highway represents America’s ideals of freedom. Our 17-day sweep from Chicago to LA is both an epic road trip and a journey of discovery through America’s heartland. We’ll take in Oklahoma, St Louis, Amarillo and Albuquerque, plus the Grand Canyon and Petrified Forest national parks. Covering ‘more than two thousand miles all the way’, it’s perfect for fans of retro Americana.
- 15 nights in hotels and 1 in flight (accommodation as specified or similar)
- 3 meals: 3 breakfasts (days 5-6 and 9)
13 included excursions and visits
- Tours of Chicago, Oklahoma City and Albuquerque
- Visits to the Route 66 Association of Illinois Hall of Fame & Museum; and Historic Lincoln’s Tomb and Home
- Entry to New Salem; Fantastic Caverns; Palo Duro Canyon State Park; Petrified Forest National Park; Grand Canyon National Park; Calico ghost town
- Gateway Arch experience
- Guided tour of the Museum of Transportation
Plus all these benefits
- Titan’s VIP door-to-door travel service
- Services of a Titan tour manager
- International flights (prices are based on return flights with Norwegian from London Heathrow or Gatwick. Supplements may apply from other airports)
- Best available coaches (with Wi-Fi) with experienced drivers
- All airport taxes and duties
Only by air can you truly see the majesty and beauty of the Grand Canyon and we are pleased to offer a selection of sightseeing flights. Whether you choose to take a helicopter or fixed wing flight the awe-inspiring Grand Canyon will not fail to impress you.
Fly with Maverick Helicopter Tours on this 25 minute Canyon Dancer Tour which offers stunning views of the Canyon. Begin at the South Rim and head north over the Colorado River to view deep gorges and some of the oldest exposed layers of rock in the world. Prices from £135 per person
This 45 minute Canyon Spirit tour with Maverick offers an enhanced experience taking you from the South Rim further into the Canyon. Follow the mighty Colorado River and climb above the North Rim to witness a fabulous birds-eye view across the Canyon. Prices from £165 per person
Please note: The maximum weight limit per person is 300 pounds while the total weight of the aircraft may not exceed 1,250 pounds (seven passengers). Guests over the weight limit will be required to purchase two seats.
Fixed Wing Flight:
Fly with Grand Canyon Airlines on their Grand Discovery Air Tour in a nineteen passenger Vistaliner where large panoramic windows offer ample opportunity to view the stunning scenery in a 40 minute flight of discovery. Prices from £110 per person
Please note: These optional excursions operate on the day your itinerary visits the Grand Canyon and are subject to cancellation due to weather conditions at the time of your scheduled flight in which case full refunds will be issued on your return to the UK.