Charm of Cape Cod with Historic Boston
9 days from £2,149 per person
This unique itinerary combines the history and culture of Boston with the 1950s seaside charm of Cape Cod. We’ll stay in Falmouth, giving us easy access to the Cape’s treasures - wide sandy beaches, seafood shacks, harbour towns and the upscale isle of Martha’s Vineyard. There’s three nights in Boston too, so we’ll have plenty of time to follow its Freedom Trail, stroll along Beacon Hill’s cobblestone streets and browse the vintage bookstores.
4 included excursions and visits
- Tours of Boston and Cape Cod
- Visits to Plymouth and Martha’s Vineyard
- 7 nights in hotels and 1 in flight (accommodation as specified or similar)
- 4 meals: 4 breakfasts (days 5-8)
Plus all these benefits
- Titan’s VIP door-to-door travel service
- Services of a Titan tour manager
- International flights (prices are based on return flights with Virgin Atlantic/Delta Airlines from London Heathrow. Supplements may apply from other airports)
- Best available coaches with experienced drivers
- All airport taxes and duties
UK - Boston
Titan’s VIP door-to-door travel service collects you from home for your flight to Boston. On arrival, we transfer to the centrally located Boston Park Plaza (4T), for three nights.
Boston Park Plaza (4T)
This morning, we have arranged for a guided city tour of Boston and our highlights include the site of the Boston Tea Party, Back Bay and Beacon Hill. This afternoon explore the city at your leisure - maybe take a harbour cruise or walk the famous Freedom Trail.
Today is free for you to explore this most British of American cities. With its cobbled lanes and public transport, Boston may feel very European, but this is where American Revolution began. An easy, walkable city, it is worth taking your time to explore, keeping your eye out for the details and the odd quirk of architecture such as the brass plates and gas lamps at Beacon Hill. This city is also a superb shopping centre.
Boston - Plymouth - Cape Cod
We depart Boston this morning for Cape Cod, travelling south on to Plymouth, America’s hometown, where it all started back in 1620 with the landing of the Mayflower. You will have an opportunity to explore the town, containing three-centuries old restored homes or take an optional tour to Plimoth Plantation. Later this afternoon, we transfer to our hotel in Falmouth, Cape Cod, the Shoreway Acres (3T) or Holiday Inn Cape Cod (3T+).
Shoreway Acres (3T) or Holiday Inn Cape Cod (3T+)
We spend today familiarising ourselves with Cape Cod. Tour the pristine beaches, passing through the picturesque village of Chatham, and visit multi-cultural Provincetown. Later we return to Falmouth, where the remainder of the day will be free.
This morning we catch the ferry for a short crossing to Martha’s Vineyard, popular with movie stars and politicians. In Oak Bluffs, you will find bustling tourist shops, an antique working carousel and colourful little gingerbread cottages at the Methodist Campgrounds. We return to Falmouth where the evening is free, offering the chance to sample the range of dining opportunities just a short walk away.
The village of Falmouth Center is the heart and soul of this town. The first European residents settled just a stone’s throw away on the neck of the land between Siders and Salt Ponds. Take a stroll along the beaches, meander down Main Street in Falmouth which is one of the most charming on Cape Cod, or just simply relax and enjoy the amenities in the hotel.
Day 8 Cape Cod - Boston - In flight
Enjoy some free time this morning before we transfer to the airport for your overnight return flight to the UK.
Day 9 UK
Upon arrival, your Titan vehicle will be waiting for the journey home.
Important information about your destinationVisa is not included, please call for details
This tour includes the brand new meal service available on Virgin Atlantic flights in economy.
- New Welcome Cocktails
- Your meal is now served in two courses giving you a chance to enjoy both your entree and main dishes at leisure.
- With your dessert you have the choice of tea, coffee or new to night flights, hot chocolate.
- As you settle down to watch one of Virgin Atlantic's selection of latest blockbusters, the cabin crew will bring around a tray of ice cream to give you that overall cinematic feel.
- On short flights a deli box will now be served with either a traditional English High Tea or an energising breakfast, depending on the time of day.
When it comes to customising your Titan holiday, the sky’s the limit. Your escorted tour only needs to be part of your overall trip experience, and there are virtually limitless ways in which you can tailor-make your tour to USA so that it’s perfect for you.
Please click here for a few examples to give you some ideas.
For advice and to book, please call our expert travel advisers on 0800 988 5823.
Fly From Your Local Airport
International flights from regional airports are available* or choose a free connecting flight to London, with home transfers all included.
Please call 0800 988 5823 for more information.
*Subject to flight schedules and availability.