- Best Seller
- VIP door-to-door travel service
- Tour Manager
- Free UK domestic flights
- Included Excursions
Experience the very best of the Canadian Rockies and Alaska on this once-in-a-lifetime holiday. See spectacular Banff and Lake Louise; journey the Icefields Parkway to Jasper; ride on the unique Ice Explorer on the Athabasca Glacier and join the iconic Rocky Mountaineer, the award-winning rail journey to Vancouver. From here, set sail with deluxe Holland America Line along Alaska’s extraordinary coastline. You will be inspired by the wonderful history, monumental ice-floes, viridian pine forests framed by towering, snow-dusted mountains, and iconic wildlife - perhaps whales or eagles - that make this wonderful region of the world simply irresistible.
- 9 nights in hotels, 7 nights cruise on MS Nieuw Amsterdam and 1 in flight (accommodation as specified or similar)
- 26 meals: 9 breakfasts (days 6, 7, 9-15) 9 lunches (days 6-14) 8 dinners (days 5, 8-14)
- 2 days Rocky Mountaineer SilverLeaf Service
- Exclusive Titan cocktail party on board
Included excursions and visits: 5
- Surrounding area of Banff and Lake Louise
- Columbia Icefield Glacier Adventure
- Tour of Jasper National Park including Maligne Canyon and Maligne Lake
- Interpretative talk during dinner in Jasper
- City tour of Vancouver
Plus all these benefits:
- Titan’s VIP door-to-door travel service
- Free connecting flights to London
- Check-in service by Titan staff
- Services of an experienced Titan tour manager
- Scheduled Air Canada direct flights
- Best available coaches with experienced drivers
- Hotel porterage (one bag per person)
- Airport taxes, security charges and fuel surcharges
- Port taxes
- UK Air Passenger Duty (APD)
- Alaska State Tax on cruise passengers
Upgrade to GoldleafTravel in a custom-designed, bi-level, glass-domed GoldLeaf Service coach that places you right in the middle of the awe-inspiring scenery of the Canadian Rockies. Take in the dazzling vistas upstairs and enjoy delicious meals downstairs. From the attentive service provided by the Rocky Mountaineer Hosts to the gourmet meals prepared by award-winning chefs - GoldLeaf Service is quite simply as good as it gets.
A GoldLeaf Service journey will enjoy:
- Fully domed windows that give you unparalleled 360 degree views from your seat in the upper-level of our custom designed bi-level dome coach with an exclusive outdoor vestibule in the lower level of your dome coach.
- Hot gourmet breakfasts and lunches from an á la carte menu, served in the lower-level dining room of your dome coach, with tempting snacks throughout the journey.
- Complimentary beverages, including wine, beer, spirits, and non-alcoholic drinks.
- Captivating storytelling told by our engaging hosts
- Each GoldLeaf Service coach has a full culinary team and three or four Onboard Hosts.
- Overnight hotel accommodation in Kamloops or Whistler and Quesnel
Lake Louise - Gondola Ride with Lunch
Surrounded by majestic peaks and glacier, Lake Louise is a truly special place to experience the beauty of the Canadian Rockies…and what better way to capture the spectacular view than from 1600ft above the valley. A relaxing gondola ride above beds of wild flowers, natural springs and possibly even some local wildlife. Combine this with a buffet lunch in the Lodge of the Ten Peaks at the base of the gondola.
Price from £23 per person.
Maligne Lake Cruise to Spirit Island
No trip to the Canadian Rockies is complete without a cruise to Spirit Island on Maligne Lake near Jasper. Learn of the local history, geology, wildlife and glaciology of Maligne Lake and Jasper National Park.
Price from £46 per person.
Sea to See Level
Visit Vancouver Lookout and enjoy impressive 360 degree views of this vibrant city, with its mountains and harbour, from fifty stories above sea level. There will also be an opportunity for an included dinner at a local restaurant. NB: This excursion involves walking to both venues from the hotel or a taxi can be booked at extra cost locally.
Price from £45 per person
Please contact Helpdesk on 0800 988 5811 to add your chosen prebookable excursion to your booking.