- VIP door-to-door travel service
- Tour Manager
- Included Excursions
- Selected meals included
Vancouver and Toronto - two of Canada’s greatest cities - are separated by more than 4,000km of sweeping prairies, dense alpine forest, glittering lakes and craggy, snow-capped mountains. After touring Toronto and taking in the might of Niagara Falls, sit back and relax aboard ‘The Canadian’ and the iconic Rocky Mountaineer as you travel through the cinematic scenery this country is famous for. Conclude your trip with time in Banff and vibrant Vancouver.
- 9 nights in hotels, 3 nights on board ‘The Canadian’ train and 1 in flight (accommodation as specified or similar)
- 12 meals: 6 breakfasts (days 4-6, 9-13) 4 lunches (days 4-5, 10-11) 2 dinners (days 4-5)
- VIA Rail accommodation in berths - open, curtained compartments with an upper and lower bed converting into two couch-style seats facing each other during the day
- 2 days Rocky Mountaineer SilverLeaf Service
6 included excursions and visits
- City tours of Toronto and Vancouver
- Full-day excursion to Niagara Falls
- Sightseeing tours of Jasper National Park and Banff (including Lake Louise)
- Columbia Icefield Glacier Adventure
Plus all these benefits
- Titan’s VIP door-to-door travel service
- Services of a Titan tour manager
- International flights (prices are based on return flights with Air Canada from London Heathrow. Supplements may apply from other airports)
- Best available coaches with experienced drivers
- All airport taxes, duties and surcharges
|Late Availability Departures|
|From Price*||To book one of the below departures please book online or call 0800 988 5819|
|*Prices are per person based on two people sharing and they are subject to availability.|
Travel in a custom-designed, bi-level, glass-domed GoldLeaf Service coach that places you right in the middle of the awe-inspiring scenery of the Canadian Rockies. Take in the dazzling vistas upstairs and enjoy delicious meals downstairs. From the attentive service provided by the Rocky Mountaineer Hosts to the gourmet meals prepared by award-winning chefs - GoldLeaf Service is quite simply as good as it gets.
A GoldLeaf Service journey will enjoy:
- Fully domed windows that give you unparalleled 360 degree views from your seat in the upper-level of our custom designed bi-level dome coach with an exclusive outdoor vestibule in the lower level of your dome coach.
- Hot gourmet breakfasts and lunches from an á la carte menu, served in the lower-level dining room of your dome coach, with tempting snacks throughout the journey.
- Complimentary beverages, including wine, beer, spirits, and non-alcoholic drinks.
- Captivating storytelling told by our engaging hosts
- Each GoldLeaf Service coach has a full culinary team and three or four Onboard Hosts.
- Overnight hotel accommodation in Kamloops or Whistler and Quesnel
Prices start from £429 per person. To upgrade or for more information please call 0800 988 5823.