- VIP door-to-door travel service
- Tour Manager
- Included Excursions
- Selected meals included
Vancouver, with its historic streets and elegant parks, and Toronto, with its iconic skyline and miles of shopping streets, are separated by more than 4,000km of awe-inspiring countryside - boundless prairies, dense pine forests, glittering lakes and stately snow-capped mountains. The epic distance between these two great Canadian cities is best travelled by train. Enjoy the complete relaxation of ‘The Canadian’ and the luxury of the Rocky Mountaineer, which has offered an iconic vantage point on the Rockies’ amazing scenic panoramas for more than 20 years. Our odyssey includes two nights in beautiful Banff, a day in Niagara Falls and a ride on the Ice Explorer across the Athabasca Glacier.
- 9 nights in hotels, 3 nights on board ‘The Canadian’ train and 1 in flight (accommodation as specified or similar)
- 12 meals: 6 breakfasts (days 4-6, 8-10) 4 lunches (days 4-5, 9-10) 2 dinners (days 4-5)
- (11 September 2018 departure does not include breakfast on day 8)
- VIA Rail accommodation in berths - open, curtained compartments with an upper and lower bed converting into two couch-style seats facing each other during the day. Cabins are available on request at a supplement from £275 per person.
- 2 days Rocky Mountaineer SilverLeaf Service
Included excursions and visits: 6
- City tour of Toronto
- Full-day excursion to Niagara Falls
- Sightseeing tour of Jasper National Park
- Columbia Icefield Glacier Adventure
- Surrounding area of Banff including Lake Louise
- City sightseeing tour of Vancouver
Plus all these benefits:
- Titan’s VIP door-to-door travel service
- Free connecting flights to London
- Check-in service by Titan staff
- Services of an experienced Titan tour manager
- Scheduled Air Canada direct flights
- Best available coaches with experienced drivers
- Hotel porterage (one bag per person)
- Airport taxes, security charges and fuel surcharges
- UK Air Passenger Duty (APD)
Travel in a custom-designed, bi-level, glass-domed GoldLeaf Service coach that places you right in the middle of the awe-inspiring scenery of the Canadian Rockies. Take in the dazzling vistas upstairs and enjoy delicious meals downstairs. From the attentive service provided by the Rocky Mountaineer Hosts to the gourmet meals prepared by award-winning chefs - GoldLeaf Service is quite simply as good as it gets.
A GoldLeaf Service journey will enjoy:
- Fully domed windows that give you unparalleled 360 degree views from your seat in the upper-level of our custom designed bi-level dome coach with an exclusive outdoor vestibule in the lower level of your dome coach.
- Hot gourmet breakfasts and lunches from an á la carte menu, served in the lower-level dining room of your dome coach, with tempting snacks throughout the journey.
- Complimentary beverages, including wine, beer, spirits, and non-alcoholic drinks.
- Captivating storytelling told by our engaging hosts
- Each GoldLeaf Service coach has a full culinary team and three or four Onboard Hosts.
- Overnight hotel accommodation in Kamloops or Whistler and Quesnel
Prices start from £349 per person. To upgrade or for more information please call 0800 988 5823.