- VIP door-to-door travel service
- Tour Manager
- Free UK domestic flights
- Included Excursions
A snapshot of the best of Western Canada, this wonderful tour embraces the wild majesty of the Canadian Rockies - the soaring snow-capped mountains, dramatic ice fields, thunderous waterfalls and glacial lakes, most memorably the magical, blue-tinted wonderland of Lake Louise. A two-day adventure aboard the Rocky Mountaineer presents such natural wonders from an iconic and luxurious point of view; and there are leisurely stays to enjoy in the picturesque mountain towns of Banff and Jasper, and two of Canada’s most attractive cities, Vancouver and Victoria, the capital of British Columbia.
- 9 nights in hotels, 1 in flight (accommodation as specified or similar)
- 5 meals: 2 breakfasts (days 5-6) 2 lunches (days 5-6) 1 dinner (day 4)
- 2 days Rocky Mountaineer SilverLeaf Service
Included excursions and visits: 5
- Surrounding area of Banff and Lake Louise
- Columbia Icefield Glacier Adventure
- Tour of Jasper National Park including Maligne Lake
- Vancouver city tour
- Butchart Gardens
Plus all these benefits:
- Titan’s VIP door-to-door travel service
- Free connecting flights to London
- Check-in service by Titan staff
- Services of an experienced Titan tour manager
- Scheduled Air Canada direct flights
- Best available coaches with experienced drivers
- Hotel porterage (one bag per person)
- Airport taxes, security charges and fuel surcharges
- UK Air Passenger Duty (APD)
|Late Availability Departures|
|From Price*||To book one of the below departures please book online or call 0800 988 5819|
|£3,599||06/06/2018 | 13/06/2018 | 30/05/2018|
|*Prices are per person based on two people sharing and they are subject to availability.|
Upgrade to GoldleafTravel in a custom-designed, bi-level, glass-domed GoldLeaf Service coach that places you right in the middle of the awe-inspiring scenery of the Canadian Rockies. Take in the dazzling vistas upstairs and enjoy delicious meals downstairs. From the attentive service provided by the Rocky Mountaineer Hosts to the gourmet meals prepared by award-winning chefs - GoldLeaf Service is quite simply as good as it gets.
A GoldLeaf Service journey will enjoy:
- Fully domed windows that give you unparalleled 360 degree views from your seat in the upper-level of our custom designed bi-level dome coach with an exclusive outdoor vestibule in the lower level of your dome coach.
- Hot gourmet breakfasts and lunches from an á la carte menu, served in the lower-level dining room of your dome coach, with tempting snacks throughout the journey.
- Complimentary beverages, including wine, beer, spirits, and non-alcoholic drinks.
- Captivating storytelling told by our engaging hosts
- Each GoldLeaf Service coach has a full culinary team and three or four Onboard Hosts.
- Overnight hotel accommodation in Kamloops or Whistler and Quesnel