- VIP door-to-door travel service
- Tour Manager
- Connecting flights
- Included Excursions
The tranquil Douro River meanders through the north of Portugal, flanked by miles of vineyards which rise in steep terraces from the shoreline. It is easy to see why the spectacular Douro River Valley has been awarded UNESCO World Heritage status and this cruise allows you to experience this enchanting river with an itinerary that encompasses a mixture of sightseeing, local traditions and relaxation.
- 7 nights cruise on MS Gil Eanes or MS Amalia Rodrigues
- 20 meals: 7 breakfasts (days 2-8) 6 lunches (days 2-7) 7 dinners (days 1-7)
- Unlimited all-inclusive drinks package (excludes champagne, premium alcohols or wines)
- Welcome cocktail reception & a gala dinner
- Daily evening entertainment on board
- Portable audio headset system on cruise excursions
6 included excursions and visits
- City tour of Porto, including wine tasting in a winery
- Tours of Guimarães; Casa de Mateus Palace; Salamanca; and Lamego
- Port tasting on the Port Wine Road
Plus all these benefits
- Titan’s VIP door-to-door travel service
- Services of a Titan tour manager
- International flights (prices are based on return flights with British Airways or TAP Portugal from London Gatwick. Supplements may apply from other airports)
- All airport/port taxes and duties
UPGRADE TO TAP AIR PORTUGAL EXECUTIVE CLASS FROM £97pp rtn*
Benefit from the following, available on all 2015 departures:
• Differentiated Check-in, Fast Track and Priority Boarding and Dis-embarkation
• Lounge Access in both the UK and Portugal.
• 2 x pieces of Hold Luggage x 32KG and 16KG Hand Luggage
• Dedicated cabin with a 32” seat pitch and 22” seat width with on board service including a choice of entrées.
TAP Executive 32” Seat Pitch 22” Seat Width 15.5 degree Seat Recline 2 - 3 Seat Configuration
*The above supplement is strictly subject to ad-hoc availability
International flights from regional airports are available* or choose a free connecting flight to London, with home transfers all included.
Please call 0800 988 5823 for more information.
*Subject to flight schedules and availability.