Moselle river cruises
The Moselle is a winding river that branches off from the Rhine, making a fantastic alternative or addition to a cruise along Germany’s most famous waterway. Our Moselle river cruises tend to focus on the German portion of the river, which runs between Koblenz and Trier.
The river twists and turns its way past steep-sided vineyards (both of our Moselle river cruises include guided tastings of delicious local rieslings), hillside castles and medieval towns crammed full of wonky, half-timbered houses.
- Taking a tour of Cochem Castle
- Tasting superb local wines
- Exploring medieval Bernkastel
- Discovering 9th-century Landshut Castle
- Strolling through Trier, the ‘Rome of the north’
- Learning the history of Eltz Castle
- Picking up a souvenir or two in picturesque Zell