Introducing The American Queen
Experience the historic authenticity of the Mississippi River aboard the celebrated American Queen® and discover America from the indescribable perspective of the river. Mississippi River Cruises offer the most inclusive river cruise experience in North America with wine and beer with dinner and tantalizing, regionally-inspired cuisine.
The lower region of the Mississippi exposes you to centuries-old shaded oak trees, elegant antebellum plantations and Civil War memorials - it's like taking a step back in time. The upper region of the Mississippi reveals the inspiration behind Mark Twain's famed literary classics while acquainting you with storybook American towns, vibrant cities and indigenous wildlife.
The largest steamboat ever built, the grand American Queen is a gracious and elegant triumph of American ingenuity. Although filled with today’s modern amenities, her rooms and accommodations display all the opulence of the American Victorian era. Glistening woodwork, fresh flowers and antiques adorn her interior spaces. Outside, lacy filigree evokes memories of the many stately riverboats that preceded her and so inspired her designers.
- The largest, most opulent riverboat in the world
- Complimentary cappuccino, espresso, bottled water and soft drinks throughout your voyage
- Complimentary wine and beer with dinner
- Gracious service and warm hospitality from a friendly, all-American staff
- Daily lectures by the Riverlorian, our onboard history and culture expert
- Acclaimed entertainment worthy of Broadway - spectacular revues, cabaret, jazz and blues, six-piece orchestra and more