- VIP door-to-door travel service
- Tour Manager
- Included Excursions
- Selected meals included
Blending British and French influences, the largest Channel Island is as intriguing as it is relaxed. From our base in historic St Helier, we’ll discover the island’s best bits and enjoy its laid-back way of life. Highlights include a visit to pretty Bouley Bay, a smuggler’s haven now famous for its motor racing hill climb events, and afternoon tea and wine tasting at a local vineyard. You’ll also enjoy a few days at leisure to unwind and explore at your own pace.
- 7 nights in hotel (accommodation as specified or similar)
- 9 meals: 7 breakfasts (days 2-8) 2 dinners (days 1 and 6)
3 included excursions and visits
- Full-day island excursion including Bouley Bay and Gorey
- Excursion to Jersey Lavender Farm
- Full-day island excursion including St Brelade’s Bay and St Mary
Plus all these benefits
- Titan’s VIP door-to-door travel service
- Services of a Titan tour manager
- Return flights (prices are based on British Airways from London Gatwick. Supplements may apply from other airports)
- Best available coaches with experienced drivers
- All airport taxes, duties and surcharges
Pomme d'Or HOtel ****
This 4 star historic hotel is excellently located in the centre of St. Helier, overlooking Liberation Square and the marina. Both the hotels public areas and bedrooms are decorated in a contemporary style. Facilities include an award winning AA 2 rossette restaurant, carvery style restaurant, bar and café bar. Hotel guests can also take advantage of the Leisure Club and Aquadome at the hotel’s sister property the Merton Hotel, which is just a short stroll away (less than 1 mile) and located on Belvedere Hill.
Our included evening meals are normally taken in the carvery restaurant with a 3-course carvery meal provided, which includes a wide choice of tempting dishes. All bedrooms are en suite with air conditioning, telephone, TV, safe, trouser press or iron with ironing board, tea/coffee making facilities and hairdryer. The hotel has a lift to all floors and guest rooms for the disabled traveller, subject to availability.