- VIP door-to-door travel service
- Tour Manager
- Free UK domestic flights
- Included Excursions
If you like your holidays to feature strolls in gloriously colourful gardens, mood-lifting sunshine, panoramic mountain views, wonderful countryside walks and local wine and crafts, then Madeira really is a find. And this excellent-value tour lets you find it at your own pace. Excursions include a fascinating full island tour and Madeira wine tasting - leaving you with free time to spend following the ‘levada’ paths that cross the dramatic volcanic landscapes and meander through verdant forests.
- 7 nights in hotel (accommodation as specified or similar)
- 8 meals: 7 breakfasts (days 2-8) 1 lunch (day 4)
- The VidaMar Resort Hotel Madeira also includes dinner on days 1-7
- VOX portable audio headset system on excursions
6 included excursions and visits
- Tour of Funchal by local guide
- Entry to an embroidery factory, and the Botanical Gardens
- Wine tasting at the Madeira Wine Company
- Full-day island tour including lunch
- Excursion to Eira Do Serrado and Monte
Plus all these benefits
- Titan’s VIP door-to-door travel service
- Services of a Titan local representative
- International flights (prices are based on return flights with British Airways from London Gatwick. Supplements may apply from other airports)
- Best available coaches with experienced drivers
- All airport taxes, duties and surcharges
We understand the importance of finding the right hotel for your holiday, and now offer you the choice of two hotels on this itinerary, to ensure your accomodation meets your needs.
VidaMar Resort Hotel Madeira
This contemporary style hotel has tropical gardens that extend to the cliff edge, adding to the beautiful views over Funchal Bay from your private balcony.
Your spacious room includes a TV and free Wi-Fi, plus a marble bathroom with a bathtub and shower. Other facilities includes a health club, spa, indoor pools and two sea water swimming pools by the sea
(your stay here will be on a dinner, bed and breakfast basis).
Pestana Casino Park Hotel
Situated overlooking the harbour, a short walk from the centre of Funchal.
Rooms are en suite with air conditioning, safe, mini-bar and hair dryer.
The hotel has a swimming pool, bar terrace, Jacuzzi, indoor and outdoor swimming pool, and a Panoramic restaurant.
International flights from regional airports are available* or choose a free connecting flight to London, with home transfers all included.
Please call 0800 988 5823 for more information.
*Subject to flight schedules and availability.