- VIP door-to-door travel service
- Tour Manager
- Included Excursions
- Selected meals included
Glaciers to geysers, waterfalls to woodlands, Reykjavík and back. Join us as we circle this remarkable island nation, beginning and ending in its charming capital. We take in the strange geothermal landscape of Námaskarð, bubbling with sulphuric mud springs. We marvel at the epic beauty of the enormous Vatnajökull glacier and the varied vistas of beautiful Skaftafell National Park. And at Thingvellir we stand, thrillingly, at the exact point where two tectonic plates meet.
- 9 nights in hotels (accommodation as specified or similar)
- 18 meals: 9 breakfasts (days 2-10) 9 dinners (days 1-9)
- VOX portable audio headset system on excursions
17 included excursions and visits
- Entrance to the Blue Lagoon and Skogar Folk Museum
- Visits to Borgarfjordur, Skagafjordur & Vidimyri
- Lake Mývatn, Namaskard and Dettifoss
- Tjornes Peninsula and Asbyrgi
- Vatnajokull Glacier
- Jokulsarlon and Skaftafell National Park
- Reynishverfi or Dyrholaey (dependent on departure date); and Thingvellir and Gullfoss
- Views of Skogarfoss and Seljalandsfoss waterfalls
Plus all these benefits
- Titan’s VIP door-to-door travel service
- Services of a local Titan tour manager
- International flights (prices are based on return flights with Icelandair from London Heathrow or Gatwick. Supplements may apply from other airports)
- Best available coaches with experienced drivers
- All airport taxes, duties and surcharges
Greenland is a remote country, visited by relatively few people. It is a land of stunning beauty, consisting of mountains, glaciers, fjords and icebergs that combine to create spectacular vistas. We have arranged a day’s excursion to the small island of Kulusuk off the east coast of Greenland.
Our flight departs from Reykjavik to Kulusuk. Due to the time difference we arrive in Greenland at the same time we leave Iceland, local time. As we approach, there is a magnificent view of the mountains, Angmagssalik Fjord, where Kulusuk is located, and glaciers and icebergs as far as the eye can see.
On arrival, we walk from the airport to the village to see local craftsmen, hunters and fishermen who live in perfect harmony with their breathtaking environment. Please note that the walk to the village takes approximately 40-50 minutes. Strong walking shoes are essential. A trip in an open boat can be purchased locally to view the surrounding mountains from the water. When the conditions permit, there is a possibility to watch a kayak rower and traditional dancer in the village.
We stop in Kulusuk for approximately four hours before re-boarding our plane for the return flight to Reykjavik. The day trip to Kulusuk in Greenland should be booked at the same time as your Iceland holiday. The price includes transfers, flights and guide services.
PRICE: from £530 per person
Please note: due to airline schedules it may not be possible to do this excursion on some tours. Please also note that departures are subject to suitable weather conditions.
International flights from regional airports are available* or choose a free connecting flight to London, with home transfers all included.
Please call 0800 988 5823 for more information.
*Subject to flight schedules and availability.