- VIP door-to-door travel service
- Tour Manager
- Included Excursions
- Selected meals included
A land of fire and ice, and of epic vistas fit for epic sagas, Iceland is a uniquely-spectacular holiday destination, where in June it is also possible to experience the glorious midnight sun. Many travel companies focus solely on the southwest of the island; we offer a complete circuit of its natural attractions, giving you the chance to relax in the geothermal waters of the Blue Lagoon, admire the pastoral splendour of Borgarfjordur, wonder at the bizarre volcanic formations of Lake Myvatn and marvel at the Vatnajokull Glacier, the spouting hot springs of Great Geysir and the thunderous Golden Falls, all in combination with a three-night stay in the colourful and stylish city of Reykjavik, Europe’s northernmost capital.
- 9 nights in hotels (accommodation as specified or similar)
- 18 meals: 9 breakfasts (days 2-10) 9 dinners (days 1-9)
- VOX portable audio headset system on excursions
Included excursions and visits: 17
- Blue Lagoon, with entrance included
- Visits to Borgarfjordur, Skagafjordur & Vidimyri, where you can view a ‘turf church’
- Visits to the geothermal areas of Lake Myvatn and Namaskard
- Visits to Tjornes Peninsula, Asbyrgi (road conditions permitting) and Dettifoss, to view the mighty waterfall
- Visit to Vatnajokull Glacier
- Visits to Jokulsarlon and Skaftafell National Park
- Entrance to Skogar Folk Museum
- Visit to Reynishverfi or Dyrholaey (dependent on departure date) to view the fascinating birdlife
- Views of Skogarfoss and Seljalandsfoss waterfalls
- Visit to Thingvellir and Gullfoss, to see the Great Geysir and Golden Falls
Plus all these benefits:
- Titan’s VIP door-to-door travel service
- Free connecting flights to London
- Check-in service by Titan staff
- Services of an experienced local Titan tour manager
- Scheduled Icelandair direct flights
- Best available coaches with experienced drivers
- Hotel porterage (one bag per person)
- Airport taxes, security charges and fuel surcharges
- UK Air Passenger Duty (APD)
Greenland is a remote country, visited by relatively few people. It is a land of stunning beauty, consisting of mountains, glaciers, fjords and icebergs that combine to create spectacular vistas. We have arranged a day’s excursion to the small island of Kulusuk off the east coast of Greenland.
Our flight departs from Reykjavik to Kulusuk. Due to the time difference we arrive in Greenland at the same time we leave Iceland, local time. As we approach, there is a magnificent view of the mountains, Angmagssalik Fjord, where Kulusuk is located, and glaciers and icebergs as far as the eye can see.
On arrival, we walk from the airport to the village to see local craftsmen, hunters and fishermen who live in perfect harmony with their breathtaking environment. Please note that the walk to the village takes approximately 40-50 minutes. Strong walking shoes are essential. A trip in an open boat can be purchased locally to view the surrounding mountains from the water. When the conditions permit, there is a possibility to watch a kayak rower and traditional dancer in the village.
We stop in Kulusuk for approximately four hours before re-boarding our plane for the return flight to Reykjavik. The day trip to Kulusuk in Greenland should be booked at the same time as your Iceland holiday. The price includes transfers, flights and guide services.
PRICE: from £530 per person
Please note: due to airline schedules it may not be possible to do this excursion on some tours. Please also note that departures are subject to suitable weather conditions.
International flights from regional airports are available* or choose a free connecting flight to London, with home transfers all included.
Please call 0800 988 5823 for more information.
*Subject to flight schedules and availability.