The Majesty of Morocco
10 days from £1,399 per person
From the labyrinthine streets of Fez to the buzzing souks of Marrakech, dramatic mud-brick citadels to traditional Berber villages and the snow-dusted Atlas Mountains, Morocco is simply spellbinding. Not only does this fully-escorted tour expertly introduce the heritage and beauty of this exotic land, it also reveals its legends, romance and lavish hospitality.
11 included excursions and visits
- - City tours of Casablanca, Rabat, Fez and Marrakech
- - Meknes
- - Roman city of Volubilis
- - Ifrane and the Middle Atlas Mountains
- - 4WD trip to the edge of the Sahara desert
- - Todgha Gorge
- - Road of a Thousand Kasbahs
- - Drive through High Atlas Mountains
- 9 nights in hotels (accommodation as specified or similar)
- 14 meals: 9 breakfasts (days 2-10) 5 dinners (days 2-6)
- 2019 departures include dinner on days 1-7
Plus all these benefits
- Titan’s VIP door-to-door travel service
- Services of a local Titan tour manager
- International flights (prices are based on return flights with easyJet from London Gatwick. Supplements may apply from other airports)
- Best available coaches with experienced drivers
- All airport taxes and duties
UK - Marrakech - Casablanca
Titan’s VIP door-to-door travel service collects you from home for your flight to Marrakech. On arrival we transfer to our hotel in Casablanca.
Kenzi Tower Hotel, Casablanca (4-star)
Casablanca - Rabat
This morning we depart for an included city tour of Casablanca. We then depart for Rabat where sightseeing includes the Mohammed V Mausoleum and the Tour Hassan.
The Hotel Farah, Rabat (3-star)
Rabat - Meknes - Volubilis - Fez
We leave Rabat this morning for the Imperial City of Meknes and visit the Old Granaries and stables before continuing past the Holy City of Moulay Idriss. Later we proceed to the Roman city of Volubilis, renowned for its mosaic floors.
Les Merinides Hotel, Fez (3.5-star)
This morning we visit the oldest Imperial City in Morocco beginning with the Medina Fez El Bali or Old Fez, bustling with artisans and merchants. Continue through the labyrinthine streets to the Karaoiune quarters.
Fez - Erfoud
A day of contrast lies ahead, as we stop at Ifrane before continuing to the Middle Atlas and finishing the day travelling by 4x4 vehicle to the edge of the Sahara desert. We stay overnight in Erfoud.
Kasbah Hotel Xaluca, Erfoud (4-star)
Erfoud - The Road of a Thousand Kasbahs - Dades
Today the Todgha Gorge and the Road of a Thousand Kasbahs await. At nearly 300 metres in height, the Todgha Gorge is spectacular. We stay overnight in Dades.
Hotel Xaluca, Dades (4-star)
Dades - Marrakech
This morning we visit Kasbah Taourirt and then in the area of Ait Benhaddou with its wonderful Kasbah. We drive the breathtaking Tizi n’Tichka pass in the High Atlas Mountains, the highest in the country, and arrive at our hotel in Marrakech.
Palm Plaza, Marrakech (3.5-star)
On our city sightseeing tour this morning you will experience the vibrant sights that are so evocative of Marrakech including the Medina, a labyrinth of small alleys famed for its stalls and souks, and Djemaa El Fna Square.
A day at leisure to further explore the city.
Day 10 Marrakech - UK
Transfer to the airport for your return flight to the UK. Upon arrival, your Titan vehicle will be waiting for the journey home.