Titan Competition Terms and Conditions
Terms & Conditions
- The free prize draw is open to all UK residents, over the age of 18, with a permanent UK address, except employees and retirees of Saga PLC or any subsidiary, their families or anyone connected with the draw.
- Only one entry per person, multiple entries will not be counted, no purchase necessary.
- The prize is a seven night Blue Danube cruise departing on the 7th August 2019 in a Twin or Double Grade 1 cabin for one or two persons.
- To enter the competition please complete the form at titantravel.co.uk/rivers.
- The closing date is the 30th September 2018.
- The winner will be the first entrant randomly selected in an independently supervised draw on 5 October 2018.
- Titan Travel is the promoter and reserves the right to alter the rules and prize, provided it is of the same value.
- The prize is not transferable and no cash alternative will be offered.
- The judge’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The winner will be notified by phone, email or post within 21 days of the draw.
- Titan Travel reserves the right to publish the winner’s photograph, name and home country in any post event publicity.
- By entering this competition, the winner agrees to writing a review of the tour that Titan can use for future marketing activity.
- Any personal information that you provide to Titan Travel will be treated in accordance with current UK Data Protection legislation, and will not be disclosed to a third party without your specific consent.
- Third party entries are not allowed and any entry that is deemed to be entered by a third party will be disqualified. Unless permission has been given otherwise when entering the prize draw, all previously unknown data to the promoters will be used solely for the purposes of the prize draw entered and correspondence immediately associated with it.
- Entry is deemed acceptance of the rules. The holiday is subject to Titan Travel’s booking terms and conditions.
- Titan Travel is a trading name of ST&H Ltd (registration no. 2174052). ST&H Ltd is a subsidiary of ST&G Group Ltd (registration no. 0720588). Both companies are registered in the England and Wales. Registered Office: Titan Travel, Titan House, Crossoak Lane, Salfords, RH1 5EX