Exceptional value for money, every time
Quality often comes with a price tag and, indeed, Titan has never striven to be the cheapest tour operator. What you get with us though is unparalleled value for money, with a host of inclusions as standard and a range of exclusive offers and discounts. Please see the full list of what's included on a Titan holiday below;
- Door-to-door chauffeured transfers wherever you live in the UK with no mileage restrictions as part of the peerless VIP door-to-door travel service*
- Free return regional flights and home transfers for customers in northern England, Scotland, Northern Ireland, the Isle of Man and the Channel Islands
- Direct scheduled international flights (wherever possible) with world-renowned airlines
- The services of a Titan tour manager throughout (unless stated otherwise)
- Named hotels, selected for their location and quality, or carefully chosen cruise accommodation
- First class coaches with experienced drivers and daily seat rotation
- Excursions and visits to those attractions which are obvious highlights of a region, clearly specified in the ‘What is included’ panels of the tour pages
- A number of meals, also specified in the ‘What is included’ panels
- A comprehensive airport check-in service at Heathrow and Gatwick
- Porterage at hotels (one bag per person)
- All applicable airport and port taxes, security charges and UK air Passenger Duty
*Except the new range of 'Essential Collection' holidays
Whether a tour has three of 30 people travelling, it's always guaranteed to depart - we'll never ask you to move dates or destinations because it suits us better.
That said, we understand that many customers love the sociable aspect of our holidays, and would prefer to travel with more than one or two others. So if a tour has fewer booked than we expect, we'll contact you well in advance to give you a few options...
- You can switch to an alternative date, free of charge (and we'll refund the difference if your new date is a lower price).
- You can continue as planned. We may need to make a few adjustments to the itinerary to suit a smaller group - we'll let you know all the details (and you'll never be asked to pay extra).
Or, if you prefer, you can cancel your holiday and receive a full refund (but we hope you won't!).
With Titan it always pays to book early, as we believe early bookers should not only enjoy the best choice of itineraries and departure dates, but also the best prices. When we launch new holidays, our lowest prices are made available for early bookers on a first come, first served basis, and you can generally expect prices to increase as the departure date approaches. However, on rare occasions it’s possible that we might introduce a special offer or discount which means that the price drops below what you’ve already paid, and if this is the case we’ll automatically contact you to refund the difference - in cash. It’s as simple as that. So don’t delay, book early to guarantee the best choice, and the best price.
What’s more, once you’ve booked and paid a deposit, we guarantee that your booking will never be subject to any surcharges, no matter what happens to fuel costs, taxes or flight costs. Even more reason to book early, and book in confidence.
Please note that our Price Promise applies to the main tour price only, excluding ad hoc or optional services such as airline upgrades and holiday additions. Holidays which incorporate cruises with Cruise and Maritime Voyages are also excluded. *For full details of the products to which the Price Promise applies, please see the booking conditions page.