Introducing the AmaDante
The custom-designed AmaDante was introduced in 2008 and features spacious staterooms ranging in size from 170-255 sq. ft. most with French balconies. All staterooms include plush down bedding, complimentary bottled water, terry robes and slippers, complimentary high-speed Internet access and first-run Hollywood movies. The Main Lounge is the perfect setting for group gatherings and nightly entertainment. And the AmaDante's Sun Deck and inviting whirlpool provide incredible views of Europe's legendary rivers.
Dining and Cuisine: Gourmet dining on the AmaDante restaurant brings you sophisticated and outstanding cuisine with delightful, attentive service. The fine regional cuisine is prepared under the direction of gold medal-winning chefs from Chaîne des Rôtisseurs. Savor culinary masterpieces and free-flowing local wines at dinner, while surrounded by Europe’s heartland.
- All outside staterooms with French Balconies or Fixed Windows at 170 sq. ft.
- All staterooms have AmaWaterways’ exclusive Entertainment On Demand system, including complimentary Internet access, first run Hollywood movies and music library
- Flat-screen Televisions with local and satellite channels
- In room safe, hair dryer, ample closet space and direct dial telephone
- Hotel-style white on white, plush bedding and terry bathrobes
- Complimentary bottled water replenished daily
- Individually controlled air-conditioning
- Our extra spacious Jr. Suites are 255 sq. ft. with French Balconies and Floor-to-ceiling Windows
- Suites have an enhanced sitting area with couch, mini bar and large bathroom with separate bathtub
Please view our image gallery below: