Maiden Call Mystery Cruise
A thrilling cruise that will keep you guessing
This mystery cruise aboard Fred. Olsen’s Black Watch will have a surprise in store for you each day! All that can be revealed for now is that your ship will depart from Harwich on 31 October 2017, for ten nights of excellent cuisine and fantastic entertainment. You will only discover the exact destinations when you sail into port, so every day will be a new adventure. Will you finally discover a destination you've always wanted to visit; or will you visit an undiscovered gem you've never heard of? A unique cruise, not to be missed!
- 10 nights cruise on Black Watch
- 29 meals: 10 breakfasts (days 2-11) 9 lunches (days 2-10) 10 dinners (days 1-10)
- £50 per person onboard credit
- Exclusive Titan drinks party on board
- Varied daytime activities, lectures, talks and evening entertainment
- Titan’s VIP door-to-door travel service
- Embarkation assistance by Titan staff
- Services of an experienced Titan tour manager
- Port taxes
Day 1 - Harwich
Titan’s VIP door-to-door travel service collects you from home, for your journey to Dover, where our staff will greet you and assist with embarking Black Watch (3T+) in readiness for an evening sailing.
Black Watch (3T+)
Days 2-9 - Mystery Destinations
It’s a mystery! Your itinerary will be a surprise, only revealed by the captain as your cruise progresses. Discover new cities, new countries and fascinating UNESCO World Heritage sites, all brought within easy reach. And of course, there will be plenty of entertainment on board in the evenings, and all the facilities of Black Watch to enjoy, including a spa, swimming pool, fitness centre, library, lounges and bars.
Black Watch (3T+)
Day 10 Harwich
We arrive back in Harwich early this morning, where you will be met and guided to your Titan vehicle, for the journey home.