- Best Seller
- VIP door-to-door travel service
- Tour Manager
- Free UK domestic flights
- Selected meals included
This splendid cruise through the tropical paradise of the incredible 48-mile Panama Canal between the Atlantic and Pacific, offers a close-up view of this amazing masterpiece of engineering. This may be the highlight of the cruise for many, but the itinerary also features a wonderful variety of ports of call, and combines a pre-cruise stay in Los Angeles, making this a most memorable voyage.
- 1 night in hotel, 14 nights cruise on Norwegian Star and 1 in flight (accommodation as specified or similar)
- 43 meals: 15 breakfasts (days 2-16) 13 lunches (days 3-15) 15 dinners (days 1-15)
- US$150 per person onboard credit
- PREMIUM ALL-INCLUSIVE package during cruise
Included excursions and visits: 1
- Orientation tour of Los Angeles
Plus all these benefits:
- Titan’s VIP door-to-door travel service
- Free connecting flights to London
- Check-in service by Titan staff
- Services of the experienced Norwegian Cruise Line staff on board and local guides in Los Angeles
- Scheduled British Airways direct flights
- Best available coaches with experienced drivers
- Hotel porterage (one bag per person)
- Airport taxes, security charges and fuel surcharges
- Port taxes
- UK Air Passenger Duty (APD)
This tour includes the brand new meal service available on Virgin Atlantic flights in economy.
- New Welcome Cocktails
- Your meal is now served in two courses giving you a chance to enjoy both your entree and main dishes at leisure.
- With your dessert you have the choice of tea, coffee or new to night flights, hot chocolate.
- As you settle down to watch one of Virgin Atlantic's selection of latest blockbusters, the cabin crew will bring around a tray of ice cream to give you that overall cinematic feel.
- On short flights a deli box will now be served with either a traditional English High Tea or an energising breakfast, depending on the time of day.