- VIP door-to-door travel service
- Tour Manager
- Included Excursions
- Selected meals included
Sky-scraping mountains, tumbling turquoise waterfalls, vast alpine meadows and enormous glaciers - the beauty of the Canadian Rockies and Alaskan coast is both wild and extravagant. As well as taking in the exhilarating scenery along the Rocky Mountaineer rail route and sailing through the wildlife-filled Alaskan fjords, you’ll have the opportunity to relax in the delightful mountain town of Banff and sightsee in the sophisticated metropolis of Vancouver - one of the world’s most attractive cities.
- 7 nights in hotels, 7 nights cruise on Eurodam and 1 night in flight (accommodation as specified or similar)
- 26 meals: 10 breakfasts (days 4-13) 9 lunches (days 4-12) 7 dinners (days 6-12)
- Rocky Mountaineer’s SilverLeaf Service from Banff to Seattle
- Exclusive Titan cocktail party on board
3 included excursions and visits
- Tour of Banff & Lake Louise
- Columbia Icefield including Ice Explorer ride
- City tour of Vancouver
Plus all these benefits
- Titan’s VIP door-to-door travel service
- Services of a Titan tour manager
- International flights (prices are based on return flights with Air Canada from London Heathrow. Supplements may apply from other airports)
- Best available coaches with experienced drivers
- All airport/port taxes, duties and surcharges
- Alaska State Tax on cruise passengers
|Late Availability Departures|
|From Price*||To book one of the below departures please book online or call 0800 988 5819|
|*Prices are per person based on two people sharing and they are subject to availability.|
Travel in a custom-designed, bi-level, glass-domed GoldLeaf Service coach that places you right in the middle of the awe-inspiring scenery of the Canadian Rockies. Take in the dazzling vistas upstairs and enjoy delicious meals downstairs. From the attentive service provided by the Rocky Mountaineer Hosts to the gourmet meals prepared by award-winning chefs - GoldLeaf Service is quite simply as good as it gets.
A GoldLeaf Service journey will enjoy:
- Fully domed windows that give you unparalleled 360 degree views from your seat in the upper-level of our custom designed bi-level dome coach with an exclusive outdoor vestibule in the lower level of your dome coach.
- Hot gourmet breakfasts and lunches from an á la carte menu, served in the lower-level dining room of your dome coach, with tempting snacks throughout the journey.
- Complimentary beverages, including wine, beer, spirits, and non-alcoholic drinks.
- Captivating storytelling told by our engaging hosts
- Each GoldLeaf Service coach has a full culinary team and three or four Onboard Hosts.
- Overnight hotel accommodation in Kamloops or Whistler and Quesnel
Prices start from £579 per person. To upgrade or for more information please call 0800 988 5823.