- VIP door-to-door travel service
- All inclusive
- Included Excursions
Discover the rich history and traditions along the imperial waterways of Russia as you follow the path of Peter the Great from Moscow to St Petersburg. Stand in Red Square and see the Kremlin and the iconic St Basil’s Cathedral; enjoy some of Russia’s most beautiful cities, including Uglich and Yaroslavl; and end in magnificent St Petersburg, home of the Hermitage Museum and nearby Catherine’s Palace. This will truly be an unforgettable journey.
- 12 nights full board cruise on the River Victoria
- 36 meals: 12 breakfasts (days 2-13) 11 lunches (days 2-12) 12 dinners (days 1-12)
- Complimentary soft drinks during lunch on board, complimentary fine wine, beer and soft drinks during dinner on board, mineral water in your cabin and 24-hour speciality coffees during your cruise
- Captain’s Welcome and Farewell Receptions and Gala Dinners
- Portable audio headset system on excursions
- All entertainment plus signature lectures
- Shore excursions in the company of English-speaking local expert guides
Included excursions and visits: 10
- Moscow city tour, tour of the Metro and Arbat Street
- Kremlin and Armoury Museum visit
- Uglich walking discovery tour with Church of St Dmitry on the Blood
- Yaroslavl city tour
- Intimate look at daily life in a Russian province
- Open-Air Museum of Wooden Architecture
- Mandrogi ‘Village Day’ walking tour with shashlik picnic lunch ashore
- St Petersburg city tour with canal cruise and Church of the Saviour on Spilled Blood visit, and Alexandrinsky theatre ballet performance
- Catherine Palace and Park in Pushkin
- Hermitage Museum
Plus all these benefits:
- Titan’s VIP door-to-door travel service
- Free connecting flights to London
- Services of an experienced Uniworld Cruise Manager and their expert crew
- Scheduled direct flights
- All transfers
- Airport taxes, security charges and fuel surcharges
- UK Air Passenger Duty (APD)
No Single Supplement Discounts on 2015 Uniworld Cruises
|Departing||Maximum saving on tour||Lead in Cabin available||Lead in Price|
|26-Jul||Save up to £1,200||Cat 1||£5,549|
|07-Aug||Save up to £1,150||Cat 5||£4,599|
|19-Aug||Save up to £1,150||Cat 5||£4,599|
|31-Aug||Save up to £1,200||Cat 5||£4,599|
For more information and to find out availability please call 0800 988 5823
Please note: All dates are subject to cabin and flight availability at the time of booking - flight supplement may be payable.
Terms and Conditions:
Offer does not apply to Suites.
Offer subject to cabin and flight availability at time of booking.
The no single supplement offer is not combinable with any other special offer including any early booking discounts or any other discount that may be available.
Offer is capacity controlled and we reserve the right to withdraw or change the offer at any time.
Lead in prices quoted are per person.
Commencing 10th December 2014 it became necessary for all UK and Irish residents flying into Russia to present themselves at one of two centres, either London or Edinburgh, between one and two months prior to travel date. The applicants will have to provide fingerprints, Passports and completed Application Forms.Provided that all documentation is accurate and accepted, the Russian authorities will process the Application and return the Passport, with the Russian Visa, by post direct to the applicant within approximately 14 days. This visit would take place between one and two months before travel and of course would have to be undertaken by each traveller.
For more information regarding the details of the centre where the processes will take place, please click here.
If you should have any queries regarding this please do not hesitate to contact our helpdesk department free on 0800 988 5811 and they will be able to advise further.