- VIP door-to-door travel service
- Included Excursions
- Free UK domestic flights
Celebrate Christmas on the subtropical island of Madeira, where colourful displays of festive lights turn Funchal into a truly picturesque town. The ‘Pearl of the Atlantic’, is an exotic island garden with lush cultivated terraces, rugged mountain interior, rocky coastline and a proliferation of flowers.
- 7 nights in hotel (accommodation as specified or similar)
- 10 meals: 7 breakfasts (days 2-8) 1 lunch (day 4) 2 dinners (days 3 and 5)
3 included excursions and visits
- Guided walking tour of Funchal
- Visit to the Botanical Gardens and Madeira Wine Company
- Guided tour of Eira do Serrado and Monte
Plus all these benefits
- Titan’s VIP door-to-door travel service
- Services of a Titan local representative
- International flights (prices are based on return flights with TAP Portugal from London Gatwick. Supplements may apply from other airports)
- Best available coaches with experienced drivers
- All airport taxes, duties and surcharges
We understand the importance of finding the right hotel for your holiday, and now offer you the choice of two hotels on this itinerary, to ensure your accomodation meets your needs.
VidaMar Resort Hotel Madeira
This contemporary style hotel has tropical gardens that extend to the cliff edge, adding to the beautiful views over Funchal Bay from your private balcony.
Your spacious room includes a TV and free Wi-Fi, plus a marble bathroom with a bathtub and shower. Other facilities includes a health club, spa, indoor pools and two sea water swimming pools by the sea
(your stay here will be on a dinner, bed and breakfast basis).
The 5 Star Madeira Regency Palace Hotel
In an excellent cliff-top location, in a tropical garden setting and overlooking the Atlantic with views of Cabo Girão, Europe’s highest sea cliff. Your standard room includes air conditioning, cable TV, telephone, hairdryer and a large balcony. The hotel has two large outdoor and one indoor swimming pools, lifts including a private lift with direct access to the natural beach of Praia Formosa and a Health & Fitness Club & Spa.