- VIP door-to-door travel service
- All inclusive
- Included Excursions
Take a river cruise through the exquisite beauty and moving history of northern France. We wander around delightful Giverny, where Monet found his Impressionist inspiration. We absorb the rich history of Rouen, where Joan of Arc died. We go back 1,000 years viewing the astonishing Bayeux tapestry, or explore our more recent, poignant past on the WWII Normandy beaches. We tour dazzling Versailles or the fascinating Château de Malmaison. And we mark our journey’s end in the incomparable ‘City of Light’, Paris.
- 7 nights cruise on S.S. Joie de Vivre
- The finest riverview cabins afloat, with included robes and slippers
- All meals on board, impeccably prepared using the freshest and finest local ingredients
- Unlimited drinks on board, including fine wine, beer, spirits, soft drinks, speciality coffee, tea and mineral water (excludes premium wine and premium spirits)
- Captain’s welcome/farewell receptions and dinners
- All gratuities on board and ashore
- All entertainment plus signature lectures
- Shore excursions in the company of English-speaking local expert guides
- Portable audio headset system on excursions
- Complimentary use of bicycles and Nordic walking sticks
- Complimentary Wi-Fi access on board
6 included excursions and visits
- Château La Roche-Guyon and choice of Monet’s gardens at Giverny or Exclusive guided ‘Let’s Go’ bicycle ride to Giverny
- Rouen gourmet walking discovery tour
- Choice of Honfleur walking discovery tour or Exclusive guided ‘Let’s Go’ golfing in Étretat
- Arromanches and the American Cemetery and choice of Utah and Omaha beaches and Sainte-Mère-Église, Juno Beach or Bayeux
- Choice of Palace of Versailles or Château de Malmaison
- Choice of Paris city tour or Exclusive ‘Do as the Locals Do’ Île de la Cité and Latin Quarter walking tour or Exclusive guided ‘Let’s Go’ Left Bank bicycle ride
Plus all these benefits
- Titan’s VIP door-to-door travel service
- Services of a Uniworld cruise manager
- International flights (prices are based on return flights with a leading airline from London Heathrow or Gatwick. Supplements may apply from other airports)
- All airport/port taxes and duties
Why not take the train instead of flying?
The train option for this holiday would follow the below itinerary:>
UK to Paris London – Paris (Eurostar)
Paris to UK Paris – St. Pancras (Eurostar)
This itinerary also operates in reverse and includes Titan’s VIP Home Departure Service® and transfers from the train station to the ship and from the ship to the train station.
For more information on Eurostar please call us on 0800 988 5823.