- VIP door-to-door travel service
- All inclusive
- Included Excursions
Discover a multitude of architectural gems, UNESCO World Heritage Sites, breathtaking countryside and culinary delights as you sail the majestic Danube on an unforgettable journey from Vienna to Nuremberg. Celebrate the astounding beauty and variety of architectural styles, savour the flavours of delectable Viennese pastries and try the apricot-scented wines of the Wachau Valley all waiting to be discovered in this wonderful region, before concluding in the rich cultural city of Prague.
- 2 nights in hotel and 7 nights all-inclusive cruise on the River Ambassador (accommodation as specified or similar)
- 22 meals: 9 breakfasts (days 2-10) 6 lunches (days 2-7) 7 dinners (days 1-7)
- Unlimited drinks on board, including fine wine, beer, spirits, soft drinks, speciality coffee, tea and mineral water (excludes premium wine and premium spirits)
- Captain’s Welcome and Farewell Receptions and Gala Dinners
- All gratuities on board and ashore
- Portable audio headset system on excursions
- All entertainment plus signature lectures
- Shore excursions in the company of English-speaking local expert guides
Included excursions and visits: 7
- Choice of Vienna city tour with visit to Vienna State Opera or exclusive ‘Vienna, City of Arts’ tour
- Choice of Weissenkirchen ‘Village Day’ with exclusive guided ‘Go Active’ vineyard hike with wine tasting or Melk Abbey with library visit
- Passau walking discovery tour or city tour with old town walk or exclusive guide ’Go Active’ Bavarian river bike ride
- Choice of exclusive Bavarian Forest village and Theresienthal glass manufactory visit or exclusive guided ‘Go Active’ bicycle ride along the Danube River, and Straubing, ‘A Day in Town’
- Choice of ‘2,000 Years in One Hour’ Regensburg walking discovery tour or Jewish Regensburg walking discovery tour or BMW factory visit
- Choice of Nuremberg city tour or Nuremberg WWII historical tour with Documentation Centre visit
- Choice of Prague city tour or Jewish Prague walking discovery tour
Plus all these benefits:
- Titan’s VIP door-to-door travel service
- Free connecting flights to London
- Services of an experienced Uniworld Cruise Manager and their expert crew
- Scheduled direct flights
- All transfers
- Airport taxes, security charges and fuel surcharges
- UK Air Passenger Duty (APD)
Elisabeth von Trapp, the granddaughter of the legendary Maria and Baron von Trapp, whose story inspired The Sound of Music, will share the “sounds of music” with guests on a choice of 2015 itineraries for departures from May to September.
Von Trapp has continued the legacy of the internationally renowned Trapp family singers, captivating audiences with an artistic passion that transcends both time and culture, and Uniworld passengers will be able to enjoy performances that highlight her unique and expressive style including iconic Sound of Music melodies.
Guests sailing on the 10-day Danube Discovery & Prague will be treated to “the sounds of Von Trapp” with an exclusive on-board performance.