- VIP door-to-door travel service
- Tour Manager
- Included Excursions
- Selected meals included
If you like holidays to feature glorious beaches, fascinating history and stunning scenery, then put Cyprus on your ‘must-do’ list. This tour takes you on a guided visit to Paphos, where you’ll see incredible ancient monuments including the 4th-century BC Tombs of the Kings. You’ll journey high into the cool Troodos Mountains for wonderful views and a visit to the beautifully ornate Kykkos Monastery. And you’ll get plenty of time to absorb all you’ve seen as you soak up that Mediterranean sunshine.
- 7 nights in hotel (accommodation as specified or similar)
- 7 meals: 7 breakfasts (days 2-8)
- VOX portable audio headset system on excursions
3 included excursions and visits
- Guided tour of Paphos including Paphos Mosaics and Tomb of the Kings
- Guided excursion to Kyrenia and Bellapais Abbey
- Journey through the Troodos Mountains
Plus all these benefits
- Titan’s VIP door-to-door travel service
- Services of a Titan tour manager
- International flights (prices are based on return flights with British Airways or easyJet from London Heathrow or Gatwick. Supplements may apply from other airports)
- Best available coaches with experienced drivers
- All airport taxes and duties
Alexander the Great Hotel 4 Star
Set beside a sandy Blue Flag beach, the Alexander the Great Hotel offers superior 4 star accommodation and facilities, and occupies a prime seafront location just 1km from the harbour and centre where a great choice of restaurants and shops can be found.
The hotel comprises of 202 rooms, all with balcony or terrace, satellite television, telephone, minibar, hairdryer, and safety deposit box. Aside from the lovely beach, there is an indoor and outdoor pool, spa treatments, tennis court, Jacuzzi and sauna. Buffet breakfast is included each morning in the main hotel restaurant.
Fly From Your Local Airport
International flights from regional airports are available* or choose a free connecting flight to London, with home transfers all included.
Please call 0800 988 5823 for more information.
*Subject to flight schedules and availability.