- Included Excursions
- Selected meals included
- Tour Manager
- VIP door-to-door travel service
- Connecting flights
- 8 nights in hotels and 1 in flight (accommodation as specified or similar)
- 16 meals: 8 breakfasts (days 3-10) 5 lunches (days 3, 4 and 6-8) 3 dinners (days 3 and 5-6)
- Visit Beijing’s Summer Palace
- Great Wall of China
- Ming Tombs and the Sacred Way
- Peking Duck dinner
- Forbidden City
- Tian’anmen Square
- View the Terracotta Warriors
- Big Wild Goose Pagoda
- Tang Dynasty show
- Nanjing city tour
- Bullet train Nanjing to Shanghai
- Shanghai city tour
- Titan’s VIP Home Departure Service®
- Free connecting flights from regional airports
- Check-in service by Titan staff
- Services of an experienced Titan tour manager
- Scheduled British Airways direct flights. Internal flights as detailed in itinerary
- Best available coaches with experienced drivers
- Hotel porterage (one bag per person)
- All airport taxes, security charges and applicable fuel surcharge
- UK Air Passenger Duty (APD)
A visa is required for travel. Visa application forms will be sent with your Confirmation Invoice and can be arranged through CIBT Visas, our recommended visa procurement provider. Application forms can also be downloaded from the Internet - please see www.cibtvisas.co.uk/titantours - Please note you will be dealing with CIBT direct; and, whilst we recommend CIBT, we cannot be held liable for any delays or problems that may occur.
In the event of cancellations or alterations to your holiday, our Booking Conditions apply; and we regret we cannot be held liable for any costs you may incur as a result. You will also be responsible for advising CIBT of any changes or cancellations. A standard 10 year British passport is required for all holidays, which must be valid for at least 6 months beyond your planned date of return travel.
Harbin Ice & Snow Festival
As one of world’s largest ice festivals, the annual Harbin Ice and Snow Festival is an incredible event and this is a unique opportunity to be part of these celebrations. Instead of returning home on day 10 of your Wonders of China tour, take our holiday addition to discover snow carvings, ice lanterns, firework displays and snow recreations and perhaps watch those brave enough for winter swimming in the Songhua River.
With a tour of Harbin also included this is a rare chance to not only further explore north-east China but to sample a winter wonderland on an epic scale.
Day 1 Shanghai - Harbin
This morning we transfer to the airport for our flight to Harbin where you will be met and transferred to Sun Island Park to marvel at the array of magnificent snow sculptures with their intricate detail. Lunch is included today. To rival this, we visit the Ice and Snow World that has been reputed as the ice Disneyland of the world. Here we witness acres of spectacular ice carvings where, in past years, massive sculptures have even included the Great Wall of China. Check-in to the Gloria Plaza hotel for your two night stay with dinner included this evening.
Day 2 Harbin
Known as the ‘Eastern Moscow’ due to its rich Russian heritage, Harbin has been regarded as a unique and exotic city. Our included tour starts at the Central, a pedestrian-only cobblestone street and part of the original town, followed by a walk along Guogeli Avenue and views of the largest Orthodox cathedral in the Far East - St Sophia’s Cathedral. Lunch is included today. We continue to The Temple of Bliss, dominated by a seven-storey pagoda, followed by Zhaolin Park where we can enjoy the vivid and fanciful designs of the ice lanterns, and conclude with dinner at a traditional Russian restaurant.
Day 3 Harbin - Beijing - London
After breakfast we transfer to the airport for our flight to Beijing and onward direct British Airways flight to London Heathrow. On arrival you will be met and guided to your Titan vehicle, for the journey home.
What is included
• 2 nights in hotel (accommodation as specified or similar)
• 6 meals: 2 breakfasts (days 2-3) 2 lunches (days 1-2) 2 dinners (days 1-2)
Included excursions and visits: 6
- Sun Island Park
- Ice and Snow World
- Guided tour of Harbin
- St Sophia’s Cathedral
- The Temple of Bliss
- Zhaolin Park
Plus all these benefits:
• Titan’s VIP Home Departure Service®
• Services of an experienced local guide
• All transfers
• Internal flights as detailed in itinerary
• Hotel porterage (one bag per person)
Please note that this holiday addition is unescorted but local guides will be available for included excursions. Airport representation is not provided either overseas or on return to the UK.
Please call to book this holiday addition