Exceptional value for money, every time
Quality often comes with a price tag and, indeed, Titan has never striven to be the cheapest tour operator. What you get with us though is unparalleled value for money, with a host of inclusions as standard and a range of exclusive offers and discounts.
Included on Every Titan Holiday†:
- Door-to-door chauffeured transfers wherever you live in the UK with no mileage restrictions as part of the peerless VIP door-to-door travel service
- Free return regional flights and home transfers for customers in northern England, Scotland, Northern Ireland, the Isle of Man and the Channel Islands
- Direct scheduled international flights (wherever possible) with world-renowned airlines
- The services of a Titan tour manager throughout (unless stated otherwise)
- Named hotels, selected for their location and quality, or carefully chosen cruise accommodation
- First class coaches with experienced drivers and daily seat rotation
- Excursions and visits to those attractions which are obvious highlights of a region, clearly specified in the ‘What is included’ panels of the tour pages
- A number of meals, also specified in the ‘What is included’ panels
- A comprehensive airport check-in service at Heathrow and Gatwick
- Porterage at hotels (one bag per person)
- All applicable airport and port taxes, security charges and UK air Passenger Duty
And receive a FREE Gourmet Society membership worth £69.95.
†Except the new range of 'Essential Collection' holidays
It has always been a Titan principle that the earlier you book, the lower the price you pay. If we subsequently reduce the price of your holiday to below what you have already paid, we will contact you to refund the difference in the form of credit** which can be used wither on your next Titan holiday or to add extra services such as flight upgrades to your existing booking.
**Credit may not be split between current and future bookings. Any credit not used in a single booking will be lost. Credit cannot be redeemed online.
We are always looking at ways of minimising or eliminating our single supplements. A number of tours featured on this website have low or no single supplements to pay.
Titan offers the convenience of paying for your holiday in instalments. As long as the deposit is paid at time of booking and payment completed 64 days prior to departure, you are welcome to split the holiday cost over as many instalments as you wish. Ask one of our travel advisors for more details.
Titan Travel is a trading name of ST&H Ltd, which is a member of ABTA. ABTA and its members help holidaymakers to get the most from their travel and assist them when things do not go according to plan. ST&H Ltd are obliged to maintain a high standard of service to you by ABTA’s Code of Conduct. ST&H Ltd also holds an Air Travel Organiser’s Licence issued by the Civil Aviation Authority. All the flights and flight-inclusive holidays are financially protected by the ATOL scheme. You can find out more information on financial protection here.
If you organise tours for a group of friends who always travel together, a large family, a society, organisation or club, please contact us regarding additional savings. We are pleased to offer up to one completely free place for every 10 paying passengers on selected tours/dates. You can use this place to travel yourself or we can apply the value of the free place as a discount between all members of the group.
With the price of fuel seemingly increasing on a daily basis, it is comforting to know that, in more than 30 years of operation, Titan has never added fuel surcharges to your holiday price, even if it ends up costing us more. Once you have booked and paid a deposit for your holiday, the price is protected and we guarantee that it will not be subject to any subsequent supplements or surcharges.
Our cruises are already extremely good value, including all meals and a number of excursions, and many also offer complimentary credit of up to £100 per cabin against your onboard expenses and prepaid gratuities worth up to $165.
Please refer to individual tour pages for further details.
Thanks to our close relationship with the world’s best airlines, we are able to offer superb savings on flight upgrades to Premium Economy, Business/Club Class and First/Upper Class. Ask our sales consultants for the latest deal or click here for more information.