- VIP door-to-door travel service
- Tour Manager
- Included Excursions
- Selected meals included
Celebrate Christmas in the county of Kent, named traditionally as the Garden of England, based upon its abundance of orchards and hop gardens. This holiday is centred in Canterbury; once a major focus of pilgrimage, it is now a popular destination for holidaymakers drawn by both the natural beauty and the historical intrigue held within the boundary of old Roman walls. We also visit Leeds Castle, described as the loveliest castle in the world.
- 4 nights in hotel (accommodation as specified or similar)
- 9 meals: 4 breakfasts (days 2-5) 1 lunch (day 3) 4 dinners (days 1-4)
- Tea/coffee and mince pies on arrival
Included excursions and visits: 2
- Half-day visit to Leeds Castle with audio guide
- Guided tour of Canterbury
Plus all these benefits:
- Titan’s VIP door-to-door travel service
- Services of an experienced Titan tour manager
- Best available coaches with experienced drivers
- Hotel porterage (one bag per person)
The Best Western Abbots Barton Hotel
The 3-star Best Western Abbots Barton Hotel is a Gothic-style building built in the 1830s. This picturesque hotel, set within two acres of beautiful gardens, is just a 5-10 minute walk from the historic town of Canterbury, ideally located to explore Canterbury’s many attractions. You will find well-designed en suite rooms, equipped with modern amenities such as air conditioning, free Wi-Fi, freeview fl at screen TV, telephone, hairdryer and tea/coffee-making facilities.
Please note: The standard single rooms at this hotel are all single-bedded. Double for single occupancy are available upon request, however are at an additional supplement and are subject to availability.