- VIP home departure service
- Included Excursions
- Regional departures
- Tour Manager
The Mamas and the Papas’ 1965 hit California Dreamin’ neatly encapsulates the attraction of the ‘Golden State’. From gold rush pioneers to film industry starlets, the optimistic, the adventurous and the ambitious have made their way to California in search of fame and fortune for two centuries - the epitome of the American Dream. Our most popular tour introduces great cities such as Los Angeles and San Francisco, iconic stretches of Pacific coastal road and Route 66, and the bewitching expanse of Yosemite National Park, along with the highlights of neighbouring states - the awe-inspiring Grand Canyon, the Wild West landscapes of Arizona and the extraordinary Las Vegas, America’s playground. For 2016 our much-loved itinerary is new and improved, ensuring the beginning and end of your holiday is more leisurely. On arrival in Los Angeles, stay overnight before travelling onwards the following day. Additional time has been added in Flagstaff, providing more opportunity to explore the Grand Canyon if you wish. The perfect conclusion to your holiday is a night’s stay in seaview rooms at the lovely Californian resort of Huntington Beach.
- 14 nights in hotels and 1 in flight (accommodation as specified or similar)
- Macy’s 10% discount card
Included excursions and visits: 13
- Orientation tour of Hollywood
- Tour of San Diego with local guide
- Visit to the artist colony of Sedona
- Entrance to the Grand Canyon National Park
- Williams Depot and shoot-out re-enactment
- Visit to the Hoover Dam
- Visit the Old Silver Mining Town of Calico
- Entrance to Yosemite National Park
- Tour of San Francisco including the Golden Gate Bridge with local guide
- 17 Mile Drive the beautiful coastal route
- Stops at Carmel and Monterey
- Big Sur coastline drive
- Santa Barbara
Plus all these benefits:
- Titan’s VIP Home Departure Service®
- Free connecting flights from regional airports
- Check-in service by Titan staff with porterage
- Services of an experienced Titan tour manager
- Scheduled Virgin Atlantic or British Airways direct flights
- Best available coaches with experienced drivers
- Hotel porterage (one bag per person)
- Airport taxes, security charges and fuel surcharges
- UK Air Passenger Duty (APD)
|Late Availability Departures|
|From Price*||To book one of the below departures please call 0800 988 5819|
|£1,899||05/11/2015 | 12/11/2015 | 19/11/2015 | 20/12/2015|
|*Prices are per person based on two people sharing and they are subject to availability.|
to £400 on new date
• 2015 departures follow an alternative itinerary - on arrival on day 1, transfer straight to San Diego, stay one less night in Flagstaff and conclude with three nights in Anaheim - please call for details.
• On day 13, it is not always possible for us to be informed of 17 Mile Drive closures as it is a private road. We do expect that the 17 Mile Drive may be inaccessible for some departures in September, however if this is the case alternative arrangements will be made.
Grand Canyon pre-bookable optional excursions
Only by air can you truly see the majesty and beauty of the Grand Canyon and we are pleased to offer a selection of sightseeing flights. Whether you choose to take a helicopter or fixed wing flight the awe-inspiring Grand Canyon will not fail to impress you.
Fly with Maverick Helicopter Tours on this 25 minute Canyon Dancer Tour which offers stunning views of the Canyon. Begin at the South Rim and head north over the Colorado River to view deep gorges and some of the oldest exposed layers of rock in the world. Prices from £155 per person
This 45 minute Canyon Spirit tour with Maverick offers an enhanced experience taking you from the South Rim further into the Canyon. Follow the mighty Colorado River and climb above the North Rim to witness a fabulous birds-eye view across the Canyon. Prices from £175 per person
Please note: The maximum weight limit per person is 300 pounds while the total weight of the aircraft may not exceed 1,250 pounds (seven passengers). Guests over the weight limit will be required to purchase two seats.
Fixed Wing Flight:
Fly with Grand Canyon Airlines on their Grand Discovery Air Tour in a nineteen passenger Vistaliner where large panoramic windows offer ample opportunity to view the stunning scenery in a 40 minute flight of discovery. Prices from £110 per person
Please note: These optional excursions operate on the day your itinerary visits the Grand Canyon and are subject to cancellation due to weather conditions at the time of your scheduled flight in which case full refunds will be issued on your return to the UK.
Call our Helpdesk team on 0800 988 5811 to book your Grand Canyon optional excursion.
This tour includes an enhanced meal service available on Virgin Atlantic flights in economy.
- Welcome Cocktails
- Your meal is served in two courses giving you a chance to enjoy both your entree and main dishes at leisure.
- With your dessert you have the choice of tea, coffee or on night flights, hot chocolate.
- As you settle down to watch one of Virgin Atlantic's selection of latest blockbusters, the cabin crew will bring around a tray of ice cream to give you that overall cinematic feel.
- On short flights a deli box will be served with either a traditional English High Tea or an energising breakfast, depending on the time of day.
When it comes to customising your Titan holiday, the sky’s the limit. Your escorted tour only needs to be part of your overall trip experience, and there are virtually limitless ways in which you can tailor-make your tour to USA so that it’s perfect for you.
Please click here for a few examples to give you some ideas.
For advice and to book, please call our expert travel advisers on 0800 988 5823.