- VIP door-to-door travel service
- Tour Manager
- Included Excursions
- Selected meals included
If you have ever dreamt of combining a romantic sightseeing rail journey through the breathtaking Canadian Rockies with a cruise along the spectacular coast of Alaska, this memorable itinerary is just the ticket. You will enjoy the unique pleasure of this ‘Coastal Passage’ itinerary on board the iconic Rocky Mountaineer train, travelling in stylish SilverLeaf Service throughout, and a splendid Alaskan cruise, admiring the ever-changing scenic panoramas and appreciating the Freestyle Cruising® concept for which Norwegian Cruise Line is so renowned. There is plenty of time to relax in the delightful mountain towns of Banff and Jasper; and a city stay in Vancouver adds a layer of urban sophistication to the wild, extravagant beauty that characterises the region.
- 8 nights in hotels, 7 nights cruise on Norwegian Jewel and 1 night in flight (accommodation as specified or similar)
- 27 meals: 10 breakfasts (days 5-14) 9 lunches (days 5-13) 8 dinners (days 4, 7-13)
- Rocky Mountaineer’s SilverLeaf Service from Jasper to Seattle
- Exclusive Titan cocktail party on board
Included excursions and visits: 5
- Banff surrounds including Lake Louise
- Ice Explorer ride on the Columbia Icefields
- Visit to Maligne Lake
- Interpretative talk during dinner in Jasper
- City tour of Vancouver
Plus all these benefits:
- Titan’s VIP Home Departure Service®
- Free connecting flights from regional airports
- Check-in service by Titan staff with porterage
- Services of an experienced Titan tour manager
- Scheduled Air Canada direct flights
- Best available coaches with experienced drivers
- Hotel porterage (one bag per person)
- Airport taxes, security charges and fuel surcharges
- Port taxes
- UK Air Passenger Duty (APD)
- Alaska State Tax on cruise passengers
Travel in a custom-designed, bi-level, glass-domed GoldLeaf Service coach that places you right in the middle of the awe-inspiring scenery of the Canadian Rockies. Take in the dazzling vistas upstairs and enjoy delicious meals downstairs. From the attentive service provided by the Rocky Mountaineer Hosts to the gourmet meals prepared by award-winning chefs - GoldLeaf Service is quite simply as good as it gets.
A GoldLeaf Service journey will enjoy:
- Fully domed windows that give you unparalleled 360 degree views from your seat in the upper-level of our custom designed bi-level dome coach with an exclusive outdoor vestibule in the lower level of your dome coach.
- Hot gourmet breakfasts and lunches from an á la carte menu, served in the lower-level dining room of your dome coach, with tempting snacks throughout the journey.
- Complimentary beverages, including wine, beer, spirits, and non-alcoholic drinks.
- Captivating storytelling told by our engaging hosts
- Each GoldLeaf Service coach has a full culinary team and three or four Onboard Hosts.
- Overnight hotel accommodation in Kamloops or Whistler and Quesnel
Prices start from £449 per person. To upgrade or for more information please call 0800 988 5823.