- VIP door-to-door travel service
- Tour Manager
- Included Excursions
- Selected meals included
Few monuments evoke the glory and grandeur of India’s past better than the country’s dazzling palaces, presenting an engaging insight into the ultra-luxurious lifestyle once enjoyed by the ruling elite. Join us on this superb holiday to discover a feast of ancient and modern landmarks in Delhi, the famously pink-hued Palace of the Winds in Jaipur, the ethereal majesty and eternal romance of the Taj Mahal in the walled city of Agra and the great holy city of Varanassi, in combination with a stay in the renowned Ranthambore National Park and three safaris to track the Bengal tiger, that other great symbol of India.
- 14 nights in hotels and 1 night in flight (accommodation as specified or similar)
- 26 meals: 14 breakfasts (days 3-16) 3 lunches (days 6, 8-9) 9 dinners (days 2, 4, 6, 8-10, 12-13, 15)
Included excursions and visits: 14
- City tour of New Delhi
- City tour of Old Delhi
- City tour of Udaipur
- Boat ride on Lake Pichola
- City tour of Jaipur
- 3 game drives in search of tigers in Ranthambore National Park
- Train journey from Sawai Madhopur to Bharatpur
- Visit to Fatehpur Sikri
- Visit to Taj Mahal and to Agra Fort
- Train journey from Agra to Jhansi
- Visit to Chandela Dynasty temples in Khajuraho
- City tour of Varanasi, including boat ride on the River Ganges
Plus all these benefits:
- Titan’s VIP door-to-door travel service
- Free connecting flights from regional airports
- Check-in service by Titan staff with porterage
- Services of an experienced Titan tour manager and local guide
- Scheduled Virgin Atlantic or Jet Airways direct flights. Internal flights as detailed in the itinerary
- Best available coaches with experienced drivers
- Hotel porterage (one bag per person)
- Airport taxes, security charges and fuel surcharges
- UK Air Passenger Duty (APD)
|Late Availability Departures|
|From Price*||To book one of the below departures please book online or call 0800 988 5819|
|£2,699||03/11/2016 | 17/11/2016|
|*Prices are per person based on two people sharing and they are subject to availability.|
International flights from regional airports are available* or choose a free connecting flight to London, with home transfers all included.
Please call 0800 988 5823 for more information.
*Subject to flight schedules and availability.
For the very first time, we are delighted to introduce Titan Private Journeys, inviting you to add your personal touch to a selection of India itineraries.
There are two options:
You can follow the same programme as featured on the same dates of travel, but enjoy the comfort, convenience and flexibility of a private vehicle and a private guide.
Alternatively, you can book a private vehicle and guide to undertake the brochure itinerary on a departure date of your choice – perfect if you are looking to celebrate a landmark birthday or anniversary.
Private Journeys are based on two people travelling together, but arrangements can also be made for small groups of family and friends. Prices start at an additional £249 per person†
† Supplement to brochure price.
Private Journeys are currently available on three itineraries, marked on the appropriate tour pages.
Private Journeys that match the group departure date will be subject to the operation of the group itinerary.
Flights and train journeys will be undertaken with the group.
Private Journeys will follow the brochure itinerary, stay at the same hotels and fl y with the same carriers, but there will be some flexibility in the daily timings.
The private vehicle will be a comfortable, modern mini-MPV with a private driver-guide or driver and guide.
Call 0800 988 5823 for more information.