- Best Seller
- VIP door-to-door travel service
- Tour Manager
- Included Excursions
- Selected meals included
Three iconic cities in northwest India comprise the world famous Golden Triangle, each with a wealth of cultural and historical splendour. The captivating capital, Delhi, presents a timeline of eclectic architectural styles spanning more than a millennium, the ‘pink city’ of Jaipur mesmerises with its opulent palaces and vibrant bazaars; and Agra’s exquisite Taj Mahal will never be forgotten. The Golden Triangle combines perfectly with a safari stay in Ranthambore, and game drives in search of the majestic, elusive Bengal tiger. Whether you are visiting India for the first time, the second time or once in a lifetime, this is the holiday to choose.
- 8 nights in hotels and 1 in flight (accommodation as specified or similar)
- 18 meals: 8 breakfasts (days 3-10) 2 lunches (days 6-7) 8 dinners (days 2-9)
Included excursions and visits: 8
- City of New Delhi
- City tour of Old Delhi
- Visit to Taj Mahal, Agra Fort and Fatehpur Sikri
- Train journey from Bharatpur to Sawai Madhopur
- 3 game drives in search of tigers in Ranthambore National Park
- City tour of Jaipur
Plus all these benefits:
- Titan’s VIP door-to-door travel service
- Free connecting flights from regional airports
- Check-in service by Titan staff with porterage
- Services of an experienced Titan tour manager and local guide
- Scheduled Virgin Atlantic or Jet Airways direct flights
- Best available coaches with experienced drivers
- Hotel porterage (one bag per person)
- Airport taxes, security charges and fuel surcharges
- UK Air Passenger Duty (APD)
|Late Availability Departures|
|From Price*||To book one of the below departures please book online or call 0800 988 5819|
|£2,548||14/10/2016 | 17/10/2016 | 21/10/2016 | 24/10/2016|
|*Prices are per person based on two people sharing and they are subject to availability.|
International flights from regional airports are available* or choose a free connecting flight to London, with home transfers all included.
Please call 0800 988 5823 for more information.
*Subject to flight schedules and availability.
For the very first time, we are delighted to introduce Titan Private Journeys, inviting you to add your personal touch to a selection of India itineraries.
There are two options:
You can follow the same programme as featured on the same dates of travel, but enjoy the comfort, convenience and flexibility of a private vehicle and a private guide.
Alternatively, you can book a private vehicle and guide to undertake the brochure itinerary on a departure date of your choice – perfect if you are looking to celebrate a landmark birthday or anniversary.
Private Journeys are based on two people travelling together, but arrangements can also be made for small groups of family and friends. Prices start at an additional £249 per person†
† Supplement to brochure price.
Private Journeys are currently available on three itineraries, marked on the appropriate tour pages.
Private Journeys that match the group departure date will be subject to the operation of the group itinerary.
Flights and train journeys will be undertaken with the group.
Private Journeys will follow the brochure itinerary, stay at the same hotels and fl y with the same carriers, but there will be some flexibility in the daily timings.
The private vehicle will be a comfortable, modern mini-MPV with a private driver-guide or driver and guide.
Call 0800 988 5823 for more information.