- VIP door-to-door travel service
- Tour Manager
- Included Excursions
- Selected meals included
Beyond the bustling beach resorts, the largest of the Balearic Islands is an idyllic gem beloved of discerning British holidaymakers for its medieval towns and cities, and its unspoilt coastline bathed in year-round sunshine. Join us on this exceptional value getaway, revealing the island’s historic grandeur and natural beauty on a range of excursions sure to inspire your own cherished memories of Mallorca.
- 7 nights in hotel (accommodation as specified or similar)
- 14 meals: 7 breakfasts (days 2-8) 7 dinners (days 1-7)
- Unlimited house wines, beer and soft drinks during dinner
- VOX portable audio headset system on excursions
Included excursions and visits: 5
- Tour of Palma with local guide
- Visit the fortified town of Alcúdia
- Explore Formentor
- Visit quaint Pollensa
- Porto Cristo and classical concert in the Caves of Drach
Plus all these benefits:
- Titan’s VIP Home Departure Service®
- Check-in service by Titan staff with porterage
- Services of an experienced Titan tour manager
- Scheduled British Airways direct flights
- Best available coaches with experienced drivers
- Hotel porterage (one bag per person)
- All airport taxes, security charges, and applicable fuel surcharge
- UK Air Passenger Duty (APD)
Hotel Bonsol 4*
This is one of the finest hotels in Mallorca, located in Illetas, just 5 miles from central Palma. The hotel has a unique setting, located on the cliff top amid lush subtropical gardens that lead to a small sandy beach, which meets the crystal clear waters of the Mediterranean Sea. A larger sandy beach is only 10-15 minute leisurely stroll away. With wooden beams and no two of its spacious bedrooms alike, this family run hotel is the perfect way to relax.
Facilities: Main restaurant, beach restaurant, bar, pool bar, terrace, ensuite rooms with balcony or terrace, bath or shower, bath robes and slippers, air conditioning, mini bar, safe, satellite TV, radio and telephone.
VALLDEMOSSA & SÓLLER- DAY 3 FULL DAY
Heading North towards to Tramuntana Mountains, we arrive in Valldemossa; a Mediterranean Medieval town and home of the Carthusian monastery where the French literary celebrity George Sand and her lover, the Polish composer Frédéric Chopin stayed in 1838. Here, enjoy a walk around the monastery gardens and take the opportunity to view the cell of a Carthusian monk and enter the cell in which Chopin composed many masterpieces*.
Leaving Valldemossa behind, we continue along the coastal road glimpsing views of the stunning valleys overlooking the glistening Mediterranean and its turquoise blue seas. We pass through the exclusive town of Deia, once a popular hideaway for Princess Diana and the dramatic valley in which the English poet, Robert Graves is buried.
We arrive in time for a leisurely lunch at the Port of Sóller with time to enjoy the beach here**. After lunch, walk or take the optional tram ride† to Sóller train station to board the antique train, a narrow gauge railway that travels through the Tramuntana Mountains. Finished in 1912, the railway with its 13 tunnels, one being 3kms long, connected the once isolated people of Sóller with Palma. Lunch not included.
* there is a small additional charge of approximately €10 per person to enter the monastery.
** remember to take your yellow towels from the hotel to use on the beach, if required. Approx cost to hire a sun lounger is €5.50, sun lounger and umbrella €8.50, 2 x sun loungers and umbrella €11
† additional €5 per person.Price £65 per person.
Includes local guide
International flights from regional airports are available* or choose a free connecting flight to London, with home transfers all included.
Please call 0800 988 5823 for more information.
*Subject to flight schedules and availability.