- VIP door-to-door travel service
- Tour Manager
- Free UK domestic flights
- Included Excursions
Moscow and St Petersburg vie for cultural supremacy in Russia, both presenting enthralling, spectacular and iconic sights to the traveller. This wonderful two-centre holiday includes the best of these imperial treasure-houses with plenty of expertly-guided visits, with Moscow’s Red Square, Kremlin and colourful St Basil’s Cathedral, and St Petersburg’s renowned Hermitage Museum and opulent Peterhof Palace amongst them. Look out for travel companies using the uncomfortable overnight train between the two cities; we offer the new, high-speed Sapsan train that whisks you from Moscow to St Petersburg in a little over four hours.
- 6 nights in hotels (accommodation as specified or similar)
- 9 meals: 6 breakfasts (days 2-7) 3 dinners (days 1, 3 and 6)
Included excursions and visits: 6
- Tour of Moscow by local guide with audio headsets and special, early entrance to the Kremlin and Armoury
- Sapsan train from Moscow to St Petersburg
- Tour of St Petersburg by local guide
- Entrance to the Peter and Paul Fortress
- Entrance to Catherine Palace, the Hermitage Museum and Peterhof Palace (early entrance), with audio headset
Plus all these benefits:
- Titan’s VIP Home Departure Service®
- Free connecting flights from regional airports
- Check-in service by Titan staff with porterage
- Services of an experienced Titan tour manager
- Scheduled British Airways direct flights
- Best available coaches with experienced drivers
- Hotel porterage (one bag per person)
- Airport taxes, security charges and fuel surcharges
- UK Air Passenger Duty (APD)
Commencing 10th December 2014 it became necessary for all UK and Irish residents flying into Russia to present themselves at one of two centres, either London or Edinburgh, between one and two months prior to travel date. The applicants will have to provide fingerprints, Passports and completed Application Forms.
Provided that all documentation is accurate and accepted, the Russian authorities will process the Application and return the Passport, with the Russian Visa, by post direct to the applicant within approximately 14 days. This visit would take place between one and two months before travel and of course would have to be undertaken by each traveller.
For more information regarding the details of the centre where the processes will take place, please click here.
If you should have any queries regarding this please do not hesitate to contact our helpdesk department free on 0800 988 5811 and they will be able to advise further.
National Folklore Show Kostroma
Enjoy this authentic national Russian Folk show full of music, dance and drama, which combine elegant sets and costumes and elaborate special effects.
Price From: £65 per person
Performance at Alexandrinski, Conservatiore Hall, Mikhailovsky, Hermitage or Mariinski theatre
Enjoy a spectacular show at one of Russia’s best theatres (performance will be confi rmed 8-4 weeks prior to your tour departure).
Price From: £148
Please Note: A minimum number of 2 people required to operate both excursions