- VIP door-to-door travel service
- Tour Manager
- Free UK domestic flights
- Included Excursions
With scenery from the jagged volcanic interior to its ruggedly-beautiful coastline, attractive and historical towns and cities, public gardens ablaze with floral colour and year-round subtropical sunshine, it’s little wonder Madeira is so treasured as a holiday destination. Discover the best of the ‘Pearl of the Atlantic’ on this great-value holiday.
- 7 nights in hotel (accommodation as specified or similar)
- 8 meals: 7 breakfasts (days 2-8) 1 lunch (day 4)
- VOX portable audio headset system on excursions
Included excursions and visits: 6
- Tour of Funchal by local guide
- Entrance to Patricio and Gouveia embroidery factory and the Botanical Gardens
- Wine tasting at the Madeira Wine Company
- Full-day Island tour including lunch
- Excursion to Eira Do Serrado and Monte
Plus all these benefits:
- Titan’s VIP door-to-door travel service
- Free connecting flights from regional airports
- Check-in service by Titan staff with porterage
- Services of an experienced Titan local representative
- Scheduled Monarch Airlines or British Airways flights
- Best available coaches with experienced drivers
- Hotel porterage (one bag per person)
- Airport taxes, security charges and fuel surcharges
- UK Air Passenger Duty (APD)
|Late Availability Departures|
|From Price*||To book one of the below departures please book online or call 0800 988 5819|
|*Prices are per person based on two people sharing and they are subject to availability.|
Pestana Casino Park Hotel
Situated overlooking the harbour, a short walk from the centre of Funchal.
Rooms are en suite with air conditioning, safe, mini-bar and hair dryer.
The hotel has a swimming pool, bar terrace, Jacuzzi, indoor and outdoor swimming pool, and a Panoramic restaurant.
International flights from regional airports are available* or choose a free connecting flight to London, with home transfers all included.
Please call 0800 988 5823 for more information.
*Subject to flight schedules and availability.