- VIP door-to-door travel service
- All inclusive
- Included Excursions
Northern France offers a wealth of experiences for art and history lovers. Artists throughout the centuries have found inspiration in these regions, from the suburbs of Paris to the beautiful fishing villages of Normandy. You will see many favourite Impressionist works come to life as you visit Giverny, Honfleur and Les Andelys. This, plus a visit to the Normandy Beaches, creates one unforgettable, inspiring journey you won’t want to miss.
- 7 nights all-inclusive cruise on the S.S. Joie de Vivre
- 20 meals: 7 breakfasts (days 2-8) 6 lunches (days 2-7) 7 dinners (days 1-7)
- Unlimited drinks on board, including fine wine, beer, spirits, soft drinks, speciality coffee, tea and mineral water (excludes premium wine and premium spirits)
- Captain’s Welcome and Farewell Receptions and Gala Dinners
- All gratuities on board and ashore
- Portable audio headset system on excursions
- All entertainment plus signature lectures
- Shore excursions in the company of English-speaking local expert guides
Included excursions and visits: 6
- Choice of Monet’s Giverny or exclusive guided ‘Go Active’ bike ride to Giverny and hike to Château Gaillard
- Choice of Rouen gourmet walking discovery tour or exclusive guided ‘Go Active’ golfing at Rouen's Mont-Saint-Aignan
- Choice of Honfleur walking tour or exclusive guided ‘Go Active’ golfing in Étretat
- Choice of Utah and Omaha beaches, Sainte-Mère-Église or Juno Beach or Bayeux, and Arromanches and the American Cemetery
- Choice of Palace of Versailles or Château de Malmaison
- Choice of ‘Heart of Paris’ cruise and city tour or exclusive ‘Do as the Locals Do’ Île de la Cité and Latin Quarter walking tour or exclusive guided ‘Go Active’ Seine riverbank bike ride
Plus all these benefits:
- Titan’s VIP door-to-door travel service
- Free connecting flights from regional airports
- Services of an experienced Uniworld Cruise Manager and their expert crew
- Scheduled direct flights
- All transfers
- Airport taxes, security charges and fuel surcharges
- UK Air Passenger Duty (APD)
Why not take the train instead of flying?
The train option for this holiday would follow the below itinerary:>
UK to Paris London – Paris (Eurostar)
Paris to UK Paris – St. Pancras (Eurostar)
This itinerary also operates in reverse and includes Titan’s VIP Home Departure Service® and transfers from the train station to the ship and from the ship to the train station.
For more information on Eurostar please call us on 0800 988 5823.