- VIP door-to-door travel service
- All inclusive
- Included Excursions
Travel through time along three great rivers, uncovering the gems of European history, culture, scenery, and art. This remarkable voyage, through some of Europe’s most scenic and beautiful destinations, travels through four countries, with many up-close shore excursions. Embark on a history-steeped, perfectly-paced European journey, along three great rivers - the Danube, Main, and Rhine - and to countless UNESCO World Heritage Sites.
- 14 nights all-inclusive cruise on the River Princess, River Empress, River Duchess or River Queen
- 41 meals: 14 breakfasts (days 2-15) 13 lunches (days 2-14) 14 dinners (days 1-14)
- Unlimited drinks on board, including fine wine, beer, spirits, soft drinks, speciality coffee, tea and mineral water (excludes premium wine and premium spirits)
- Captain’s Welcome and Farewell Receptions and Gala Dinners
- All gratuities on board and ashore
- Portable audio headset system on excursions
- All entertainment plus signature lectures
- Shore excursions in the company of English-speaking local expert guides
Included excursions and visits: 12
- Choice of Budapest city tour or ‘Do as the Locals Do’ Budapest walking tour or exclusive guided ‘Go Active’ Budapest by bike
- Choice of Vienna city tour with Winter Palace of Prince Eugene visit or exclusive ‘Vienna, City of Arts’ tour
- Choice of Weissenkirchen ‘Village Day’ with exclusive guided ‘Go Active’ vineyard hike with wine tasting or Melk Abbey with library visit
- Passau walking discovery tour or city tour with old town walk or exclusive guided ‘Go Active’ Bavarian river bike ride
- Choice of ‘2,000 years in one Hour’ Regensburg walking discovery tour or ‘From Hops Field to Beer Stein’ farm visit or BMW factory visit or exclusive guided ‘Go Active’ bird’s-eye view of Regensburg
- Choice of Nuremberg city tour or WWII historical tour with Documentation Centre
- Choice of Bamberg walking discovery tour or exclusive Franconian ‘Village Day’
- Choice of Würzburg Residence visit or Rothenburg and Weikersheim village & castle tour
- Wertheim walking tour with pretzel making and wine tasting at a private wine estate
- Choice of Frankfurt city tour or exclusive ‘Do as the Locals Do’ Frankfurt walking tour
- Choice of gondola ride to the Niederwald Monument or Siegfried’s Mechanical Musical Instrument Museum
- Cologne walking tour with choice of cathedral or Farina House or Kölsch beer tasting or Museum Ludwig
Plus all these benefits:
- Titan’s VIP door-to-door travel service
- Free connecting flights from regional airports
- Services of an experienced Uniworld Cruise Manager and their expert crew
- Scheduled direct flights
- All transfers
- Airport taxes, security charges and fuel surcharges
- UK Air Passenger Duty (APD)
No Single Supplements
No Single Supplement Discounts on 2015 Uniworld Cruises
|Departing||Maximum saving on tour||Lead in Cabin available||Lead in Price|
|15-Nov||Save up to £1,600||Cat 5||£4,099|
For more information and to find out availability please call 0800 988 5823
Please note: All dates are subject to cabin and flight availability at the time of booking - flight supplement may be payable.
Terms and Conditions:
Offer does not apply to Suites.
Offer subject to cabin and flight availability at time of booking.
The no single supplement offer is not combinable with any other special offer including any early booking discounts or any other discount that may be available.
Offer is capacity controlled and we reserve the right to withdraw or change the offer at any time.
Lead in prices quoted are per person.