- VIP door-to-door travel service
- All inclusive
- Free UK domestic flights
- Included Excursions
Travel along three majestic rivers - the legendary Rhine, the meandering Main and the enchanting Danube and be inspired at every turn. As you sail from Germany to Austria, you will experience wonderfully preserved towns offering a glimpse into life as it must have been lived centuries ago, making this cruise a delight to explore at every port of call.
- 14 nights all-inclusive cruise on the River Ambassador
- 40 meals: 14 breakfasts (days 2-15) 12 lunches (days 2-7, 9-14) 14 dinners (days 1-14)
- Unlimited drinks on board, including fine wine, beer, spirits, soft drinks, speciality coffee, tea and mineral water (excludes premium wine and premium spirits)
- Captain’s Welcome and Farewell Receptions and Gala Dinners
- All gratuities on board and ashore
- Portable audio headset system on excursions
- All entertainment plus signature lectures
- Shore excursions in the company of English-speaking local expert guides
Included excursions and visits: 12
- Cologne walking discovery tour with choice of Cologne Cathedral or Farina House or Kölsch beer tasting or Museum Ludwig or Jewish Heritage, Cologne’s Jewish quarter
- Choice of Marksburg Castle visit or exclusive guided ‘Go Active’ Marksburg Castle mountain hike
- Miltenberg walking discovery tour with exclusive ‘Village Day’ and choice of Jewish Heritage, Frankfurt Jewish Museum & the legacy of the Rothschild family or Jewish Wertheim
- Würzburg Residence and choice of Weikersheim ‘Village Day’ or exclusive guided ‘Go Active’ cycling through the romantic Tauber Valley
- Choice of the Romantic Road medieval Rothenburg or exclusive guided ‘Go Active’ Tauberhase vineyard hike and barbecue
- Bamberg walking discovery tour
- Choice of Nuremberg city tour or Nuremberg WWII historical tour with Documentation Centre visit
- Choice of ‘2,000 Years in One Hour’ Regensburg walking discovery tour or Jewish Regensburg walking discovery tour or BMW factory visit
- Choice of exclusive Bavarian Forest village and Theresienthal glass manufactory visit or exclusive guided ‘Go Active’ bike ride along the Danube River, and Straubing, ‘A Day in Town’
- Choice of Passau walking tour or exclusive guided ‘Go Active’ Bavarian river biking
- Choice of Weissenkirchen ‘Village Day’ with exclusive guided ‘Go Active’ vineyard hike with wine tasting or Melk Abbey with library visit
- Choice of Vienna city tour with visit to Vienna State Opera or exclusive ‘Vienna, City of Arts’ tour
Plus all these benefits:
- Titan’s VIP Home Departure Service®
- Scheduled direct flights
- All transfers
- All airport taxes, security charges and applicable fuel surcharges
- UK Air Passenger Duty (APD)
No Single Supplement Discounts on 2015 Uniworld CruisesNo Single Supplement Discounts on 2015 Uniworld Cruises
|Departing||Maximum saving on tour||Lead in Cabin available||Lead in Price|
|12-Jul||Save up to £1,600||Cat 2||£5,049|
For more information and to find out availability please call 0800 988 5823
Please note: All dates are subject to cabin and flight availability at the time of booking - flight supplement may be payable.
Terms and Conditions:
Offer does not apply to Suites.
Offer subject to cabin and flight availability at time of booking.
The no single supplement offer is not combinable with any other special offer including any early booking discounts or any other discount that may be available.
Offer is capacity controlled and we reserve the right to withdraw or change the offer at any time.
Lead in prices quoted are per person.