- VIP door-to-door travel service
- All inclusive
- Free UK domestic flights
- Included Excursions
An extraordinary voyage awaits the traveller who wishes to venture off the beaten path in Eastern Europe. Experience its mystery and beauty, as you sail through five fascinating nations - Hungary, Croatia, Romania, Serbia, and Bulgaria - linked by the majestic Danube. Gaze in wonder at the great stone cliffs rising out of the Danube, where ancient Roman ruins still cling to steep banks. Sail through the legendary Iron Gates; meet the people of Osijek in an intimate setting; and see exciting Budapest, booming Belgrade, and eye-opening Bucharest on a cruise that combines ample leisure sailing and intriguing ports of call.
- 2 nights in hotel and 7 nights all-inclusive cruise on the River Beatrice or River Duchess (accommodation as specified or similar)
- 23 meals: 9 breakfasts (days 2-10) 7 lunches (days 2-8) 7 dinners (days 1-7)
- Unlimited drinks on board, including fine wine, beer, spirits, soft drinks, speciality coffee, tea and mineral water (excludes premium wine and premium spirits)
- Captain’s Welcome and Farewell Receptions and Gala Dinners
- All gratuities on board and ashore
- Portable audio headset system on excursions
- All entertainment plus signature lectures
- Shore excursions in the company of English-speaking local expert guides
Included excursions and visits: 7
- Choice of Budapest city tour or exclusive ‘Do as the Locals Do’ Budapest walking tour or exclusive guided ‘Go Active’ Budapest by bike
- Exclusive farm visit and home-hosted lunch or full day tour of Osijek with exclusive home-hosted lunch
- Choice of Belgrade city tour with visit to the Royal Grounds of Karadjordjevic Dynasty Palace or exclusive guided ‘Go Active’ ‘I Bike Belgrade’ tour
- Choice of Bulgarian red rock country or Romanian Cetate Cultural Port visit
- Choice of Veliko Tarnovo and Arbanassi with authentic Bulgarian lunch or Rousse walking discovery tour and Ivanovo and Basarbovo monasteries
- Choice of Bucharest city tour or exclusive ‘Do as the Locals Do’ Bucharest tour
- Choice of People’s Palace visit or Romanian countryside tour with visits to Mogosoaia Palace and Vlad the Impaler’s tomb
Plus all these benefits:
- Titan’s VIP door-to-door travel service
- Free connecting flights from regional airports
- Services of an experienced Uniworld Cruise Manager and their expert crew
- Scheduled direct flights
- All transfers
- Airport taxes, security charges and fuel surcharges
- UK Air Passenger Duty (APD)
No Single Supplement Discounts on 2015 Uniworld Cruises
|Departing||Maximum saving on tour||Lead in Cabin available||Lead in Price|
|08-Apr||Save up to £1,000||Cat 2||£3,599|
|22-Apr||Save up to £900||Cat 4||£3,379|
|27-Apr||Save up to £830||Cat 2||£4,129|
For more information and to find out availability please call 0800 988 5823
Please note: All dates are subject to cabin and flight availability at the time of booking - flight supplement may be payable.
Terms and Conditions:
Offer does not apply to Suites.
Offer subject to cabin and flight availability at time of booking.
The no single supplement offer is not combinable with any other special offer including any early booking discounts or any other discount that may be available.
Offer is capacity controlled and we reserve the right to withdraw or change the offer at any time.
Lead in prices quoted are per person.