- Best Seller
- VIP door-to-door travel service
- Tour Manager
- Included Excursions
- Selected meals included
Famous for its thrilling ultra-modern cities, Japan is also home to some of the world’s most stunning areas of natural beauty, where cherry blossoms and hydrangea bloom in spring and maple trees blaze fiery red hues across the land in autumn. Having selected these two splendid seasons as the most magical times to visit, our fully-escorted Japanese tour highlights the vitality of Tokyo and Hiroshima, the tranquillity and charm of temples, shrines, museums and gardens and the march of technology with an included journey on the lightning-fast Shinkansen (Bullet Train), all enhanced with the most gracious hospitality of the Japanese.
- 12 nights in hotel and 1 in flight (accommodation as specified or similar)
- 13 meals: 12 breakfasts (days 3-14) 1 lunch (day 4)
- Portable audio headset system on excursions
Included excursions and visits: 17
- Tokyo city tour
- Mt Fuji Visitors Centre
- Visit Matsumoto Castle
- Sample sake at a traditional brewery
- Takayama walking tour
- Visit Shirakawago Village
- Kanazawa city tour
- Three journeys on the JR Bullet Train
- Visit Miyajima Island
- Walking tour of Hiroshima Peace Memorial Park
- Visit Nara’s attractions, including Todaiji Temple and Nara Park
- Kyoto city tour
- Traditional tea ceremony
- Lake Ashi cruise
- Cable car over the Owakudani Hot Springs
Plus all these benefits:
- Titan’s VIP door-to-door travel service
- Free connecting flights from regional airports
- Check-in service by Titan staff
- Services of an experienced Titan tour manager and local guide
- Scheduled British Airways or Etihad flights
- Best available coaches with experienced drivers
- Hotel porterage (one bag per person)
- Airport taxes, security charges and fuel surcharges
- UK Air Passenger Duty (APD)
International flights from regional airports are available* or choose a free connecting flight to London, with home transfers all included.
Please call 0800 988 5823 for more information.
*Subject to flight schedules and availability.
Covering an area of 11.4 hectares, the Kenroku-en Garden is located outside the gates of Kanazawa Castle. It was initially created by the Maeda family back in the 1620s and was opened to the public in 1874.
The name given to the garden was derived from a book by a Chinese poet and symbolises spaciousness, seclusion, artifice, antiquity, waterways and panoramas. The garden is the epitome of a traditional Japanese garden comprised of plum and cherry blossoms, artificial ponds, hills and buildings. Other plants present in the carefully designed and cared for gardens include azaleas, traditional japanese trees and irises.
This is one garden not to be missed.
Special Ryokan Option
Ryokan are traditionally styled Japanese Inns. They can be wooden buildings or modern ‘hotel’ style and vary greatly in size. With rice straw Tatami matting fl oors, futons and low tables, the Ryokan offers a truly Japanese experience. To complete the Ryokan atmosphere Yukata or Tanzen robes are provided and shoes are to be removed at the entrance to your room. Included dinner and breakfast will be a traditional Japanese fare. This option is available for one night in Takayama on day 5 and must be booked with your main holiday, subject to availability.
Price from £99pp