- VIP door-to-door travel service
- Selected meals included
- Included Excursions
Spend Christmas and New Year celebrating in style aboard the elegant Aegean Odyssey. Begin with two nights moored in the wonderful city of Cape Town, in the enormous shadow of Table Mountain. A call at Mossel Bay allows for a journey along the scenic Garden Route into the Outeniqua Mountains and game drives in Hluhluwe Game Reserve and St Lucia Wetland Reserve gives you the chance to view some of South Africa’s famous wildlife - you will not be short of memories. Continue to Mozambique, before returning to South Africa and the lovely coastal city of Port Elizabeth for more wildlife spotting.
- 16 nights cruise on MV Aegean Odyssey and 2 in flight (accommodation as specified or similar)
- All meals on board the MV Aegean Odyssey
- All onboard gratuities for restaurant and cabin staff
- Selected wine, beer or soft drinks with dinner
- In-depth lecture programme featuring expert guest speakers
- Portable audio headset system on excursions
Included excursions and visits: 10
- Cape Town city tour with cable car ride up Table Mountain
- Excursion to Robben Island
- Stellenbosch wine tasting tour
- Visit to Oudtshoorn
- Hluhluwe Game Reserve game drive
- St Lucia Wetland Reserve cruise
- A Glimpse of Maputo
- Pietermaritzburg & Museum
- Addo Elephant Park game drive
- Private Game Reserve game drive from Port Elizabeth
Plus all these benefits:
- Titan’s VIP Home Departure Service®
- Free connecting flights from regional airports
- Check-in service by Titan staff with porterage
- Scheduled British Airways or another leading airline flights
- Best available coaches with experienced drivers
- Porterage of luggage to/from your cabin
- Airport taxes, security charges and fuel surcharges
- Port taxes
- UK Air Passenger Duty (APD)
Your stay in this historic and picturesque city will show you the best this marvellous place has to offer where, after an orientation tour, a cable car will transport you to the top of Table Mountain. An excursion by ferry will carry you to Robben Island - the infamous prison that was the place of Nelson Mandela’s incarceration and your tour includes the late president’s cell. You can also choose a visit to a world-famous Stellenbosch wine estate.
MOSSEL BAY AND THE GARDEN ROUTE
The ancient forests, craggy peaks and desert-like landscape create the spectacular Garden Route. Your journey takes you into the Outeniqua Mountains and to Oudtshoorn.
SOUTH AFRICA’S WONDERFUL NATURAL HISTORY
The Addo Elephant Park is the first of your game reserve safaris. Addo comprises five distinct habitats - from grassland to montane forest - so there is a wealth of wildlife and spectacular sights. At Hluhluwe Game Reserve you have the chance to get close to many beautiful species, including rare white rhinos. A different experience awaits at St Lucia Wetland Reserve, as you cruise the lake in search of hippo and crocodiles.
Discover the relaxed charm of Maputo with its wide, European style boulevards, lush with jacaranda, bougainvillea and other tropical foliage, where old colonial palaces are mixed in with modern high-rise buildings. Visit the Cathedral built in 1944 in the shape of a cross and then seek out the surreal Pancho Guedes buildings, reminiscent of Gaudi, or simply sip coffee in one of the many outdoor cafés as you watch the world go by in this vibrant seaside capital.